No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 5 GDT: Penguins 0 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest Four

5-2 Detroit

Datsyuk with 2, Hossa with 1, Filppula with one

Hank with 3 assists and the EN.

6 hours to go, and I already can't stand the wait. I'm nervous, almost certainly won't be able to sit in one place to watch the game tonight. It's time for Kronner to step up and nail either Crosby or Malkin, just to let them know who they are up against. The boys have to play better tonight, and come out with the win. Nice to see Dats back in the lineup, he was missed and now hopefully will inject some energy into the rest of the team.

I'm worried but i predict 2-0 win!!!

Shutout by Ozzie

Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh Penis!!! ops Pens

tonight's winner = Stanley Cup!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WE'RE YOU NOT ON HERE WHEN I WAS ALL BUT THROWN OUT FOR SAYING THAT??!??!?! IT'S GAME DAY!

LET'S GO WINGS!

C'mon men......PLAY WITH YOUR HEART, YOUR HEADS, YOUR STICKS, AND YOUR BODIES TODAY!

Keep control and PLAY RED WINGS HOCKEY!

Positive thoughts +++++++++ for an OUTSTANDING game!

It's only 10:30am here and we are ready for a RED WINGS HOCKEY game today!!!!!!

Sacrificing our few and far inbetween sunny warm days here in Alaska---so make it worth it w/ a Victory!!!

GO WINGS! GO WINGS! GO WINGS!

It's on like DONKEY KONG and the Pens don't even know it!!!!!

GO DETROIT RED WINGS! Home ice........KICK THEIR ASSES @ The Joe!!!!

LET''S GO RED WINGS LETS GO! :clap::clap:

PUT YOUR GAME FACES ON PEOPLE! :sly::sly::sly:

!!!no negative posts today!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT! GO WINGS!

Wings will have the crowd behind them tonight and lets hope it gets really LOUD at the Joe tonight!

Wings take this one tonight 4-1

Dats, Hossa, Lidstrom and The Mule bags a empty netter

Malkin gets the lone Penguin marker.

Ozzie will stand on his head tonight

GO WINGS!!!!!!!! :D:D

Come on boys! Prove everyone of the ankle breaking bandwagon fans who say "you're too old" and "too tired" wrong. You guys got this - play like you can and there is no problems. Take the series back tonight and lets get this thing moving in the right direction again.

610x.jpg

It is all up to the Red Wings tonight. Injured, tired, written off by the media and yet a chance to prove they are still the best team with a win on home ice. Nobody can beat the Red Wings when they focus and play 60 minutes of inspired hockey. I expect nothing less from the guys in red tonight because they have done it so many times before. Forecheck hard, stop turning the damn puck over, and be strong in the neutral zone.

I have a good feeling about this game or more likely I am too scared to consider the alternative. Make it happen Red Wings, we are all very proud of you!

Let's Go Red Wings!

:octo: :goalie1: :champs:

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!! they have got to come out strong and play THERE game... They wings know what to expect. They'll take care of business at home! Then Hossa will raise the cup in pitt..!!! GO WINGS!!! :siren:

Come on boys! Prove everyone of the ankle breaking bandwagon fans who say "you're too old" and "too tired" wrong. You guys got this - play like you can and there is no problems. Take the series back tonight and lets get this thing moving in the right direction again.

610x.jpg

that picture is so sick, she is so saggy and is stuffed all into that tube top

Let me tell you guys something.

Four years before she went off to college, my sister and I were playing soccer in our backyard. It was a normal nice summer day so it was odd when we saw a baby rabbit run across the yard like the devil was on its tail. Even odder was the next thing we saw. We saw our neighborÂ’s pet cat, white as snow, chasing after the baby rabbit. Since the rabbit was only a baby and the white cat was fully grown and had been living in the wild for years, it was much faster and caught up to the rabbit. The cat grabbed the rabbit by the throat and dragged in underneath an abandoned shed.

My sister began to cry, but I did not. I figured in was the circle of life. I just wanted to keep playing soccer. But my sister sat me down and said, “Brother, let me tell you a little something about loyalty. Loyalty is the most important attribute of an human being. It means that somebody out there gives a sh it about you, and you have to ask yourself who you give a sh it about. Right now, that baby rabbit needs our loyalty and if we can look in the mirror and tell ourselves that we are loyal to that rabbit, then we dam well better save it.”

So reluctantly, I helped her get under the shed and grab the rabbit. As we were leaving with it, the cat began to chase us and we made a run for it. But we escaped into our garage where my sister nurtured the baby rabbit for a couple days and then set it free where it hopefully lived in safety.

Now what does saving this rabbit have to do with the red wings and pens tonight? Loyalty. We didnÂ’t have to save that rabbit. In fact, we actually disturbed the natural progression of mother nature. But my sister showed resilient loyalty to that rabbit. That baby had a rabbit father and a rabbit mother and maybe a rabbit civilization who were worried sick about it. But only through my sisterÂ’s loyalty was this rabbit able to enter back into the rabbit kingdom.

If the red wings show this same loyalty tonight, there is no doubt in my mind that we will be able to emerge victorious. The red wings have showed incredible loyalty in many of their playoff games, but this is game 5 of the SCF and it will take the next level of loyalty to be successful. Even as fans of these beloved red wings, we must show loyalty, never wavering. If the wings show loyalty and we show loyalty back, we cannot lose.

Remember, without loyalty, that unparalleled desire, that inbred spirit, the will to be great, true greatness can never be fully realized. But thanks be to heaven, every so often, a team emerges from the pits of he ll to become something greater as a whole than any one player could ever be. And that my friends, will be the Detroit Red Wings tonight. And that my friends, is loyalty.

Feeling Good about everything. Wings will unleash the pain and fury of goals tonight. Hossa will break the funk that has been plaguing him.

Wings 5

Pens- 1

GO WINGS! Keeping Stanley in Hockeytown

our guys need to play hard and play our game. quit with the dumping of the puck into their zone and chase and sometimes not chasing.

Let me tell you guys something.

Four years before she went off to college, my sister and I were playing soccer in our backyard. It was a normal nice summer day so it was odd when we saw a baby rabbit run across the yard like the devil was on its tail. Even odder was the next thing we saw. We saw our neighborÂ’s pet cat, white as snow, chasing after the baby rabbit. Since the rabbit was only a baby and the white cat was fully grown and had been living in the wild for years, it was much faster and caught up to the rabbit. The cat grabbed the rabbit by the throat and dragged in underneath an abandoned shed.

My sister began to cry, but I did not. I figured in was the circle of life. I just wanted to keep playing soccer. But my sister sat me down and said, “Brother, let me tell you a little something about loyalty. Loyalty is the most important attribute of an human being. It means that somebody out there gives a sh it about you, and you have to ask yourself who you give a sh it about. Right now, that baby rabbit needs our loyalty and if we can look in the mirror and tell ourselves that we are loyal to that rabbit, then we dam well better save it.”

So reluctantly, I helped her get under the shed and grab the rabbit. As we were leaving with it, the cat began to chase us and we made a run for it. But we escaped into our garage where my sister nurtured the baby rabbit for a couple days and then set it free where it hopefully lived in safety.

Now what does saving this rabbit have to do with the red wings and pens tonight? Loyalty. We didnÂ’t have to save that rabbit. In fact, we actually disturbed the natural progression of mother nature. But my sister showed resilient loyalty to that rabbit. That baby had a rabbit father and a rabbit mother and maybe a rabbit civilization who were worried sick about it. But only through my sisterÂ’s loyalty was this rabbit able to enter back into the rabbit kingdom.

If the red wings show this same loyalty tonight, there is no doubt in my mind that we will be able to emerge victorious. The red wings have showed incredible loyalty in many of their playoff games, but this is game 5 of the SCF and it will take the next level of loyalty to be successful. Even as fans of these beloved red wings, we must show loyalty, never wavering. If the wings show loyalty and we show loyalty back, we cannot lose.

Remember, without loyalty, that unparalleled desire, that inbred spirit, the will to be great, true greatness can never be fully realized. But thanks be to heaven, every so often, a team emerges from the pits of he ll to become something greater as a whole than any one player could ever be. And that my friends, will be the Detroit Red Wings tonight. And that my friends, is loyalty.

i think what your sister had was compassion; moreso than loyalty.

Edited by jeff48109