• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jaymz99

Heads Up - NO JOE VISION TOMORROW!

Rate this topic

I am also very disappointed. From what i can remember i believe NBC showed the finale of Friends on a giant screen in NYC. I don't understand why they would allow that and not Joe Vision or a screen outside of pitsburgh. I will also send emails.

I just tried to call the viewer comment line. They aren't taking any more messages because the inbox is full! And nobody that actually answered at any of those numbers were willing to let me leave a message. They just automatically switched me to the viewer comment line.

OH! And Mike, I will be borrowing your letter if that's ok. I like the way you (and all the others) were classy with your disappointment.

Edited by ChelisChick

Can't get CBC...so my closest thing to a protest is to hit the mute button on my tv, and play Kal and Woods on the radio. Thank God I can do that.

All I've got to say is NBC is a piece of $hit... screwing all of us true fans who would love to throw money towards some charity out the window... but now because of their whinings of the detroit market area.. we get pucked over, and now we cannot enjoy the rush of enjoying it with 8K of our fellow fans...

Wanna learn how to get ratings? How about taking stupid shows such as, "I'm a dumbass celeb.. get me the hell outta here" Take it off the air, then draw and quarter the damn idiot that came up with that idea... and then say.. "Hmmm what do our viewers want?"

CBC all the way. Asshats...

I was so excited to go to JoeVision tomorrow night and now I'm so upset! Last year I was there for Game 6 and it was a blast. I just sent e-mails from my e-mail, my brother's e-mail, and my parent's e-mail to all NBC execs listed in this thread and I used one of the templates someone posted earlier so thanks!

I really hope they reverse the decision. Just show it in Detroit and Pittsburgh. I don't necessarily understand how tv ratings work but if it messes up their viewing number so badly, why couldn't they just call JLA and find out how many people were there and viewed the game?

I'm so sad now :(

Nothing seems to amaze me anymore with TV stations! They all have us by the balls! For example, I pay for the Center Ice programming as well as the Regional sports package which allows me tto watch FSNDetroit before and after Wings games. Since I live in s***ville Tennessee, when the Wings play s***ville I can only get the s***ville broadcast. I spend over 250 dollars to watch the Wings, I should be able to watch the game on whatever channel I want, but thanks to broadcasting rights, I get screwed, in fact we all get screwed!

NBC should be ashamed of themselves! I guess that is why the only good programming on NBC is the NHL!! :ranting:

All I've got to say is NBC is a piece of $hit... screwing all of us true fans who would love to throw money towards some charity out the window... but now because of their whinings of the detroit market area.. we get pucked over, and now we cannot enjoy the rush of enjoying it with 8K of our fellow fans...

Wanna learn how to get ratings? How about taking stupid shows such as, "I'm a dumbass celeb.. get me the hell outta here" Take it off the air, then draw and quarter the damn idiot that came up with that idea... and then say.. "Hmmm what do our viewers want?"

CBC all the way. Asshats...

Right on!

I'm so mad at NBC for how they've handled just about everything they've touched in this series...

Get sports back on a sports channel - where they know how to handle it.

its true

i called the joe and the rep said "unfortuantly NOT"

Versus certainly had no problem promoting themselves in Pittsburgh. They practically broke their hands patting themselves on the back for providing the feed so that all the lawn squatters outside Mellon Arena could watch. It's called SELF PROMOTION. DUH, NBC. You mean an upstart cable sports channel has more common sense than you? That's rhetorical, by the way.

It makes no sense. They have an instant "cut to" anytime the Wings score. This could be the final game, and they're missing out on crowd reaction shots from fans?

Stupid. Way to cut off your own nose to spite your face. No one is watching that crappy NBA Final outside Los Angeles or Orlando, anyway. As soon as LeBron lost, so did a compelling reason to actually watch that crapfest.

Edited by ChicksDigScars

Versus certainly had no problem promoting themselves in Pittsburgh. They practically broke their hands patting themselves on the back for providing the feed so that all the lawn squatters outside Mellon Arena could watch. DUH, NBC. You mean an upstart cable sports channel has more common sense than you? That's rhetorical, by the way.

It makes no sense. They have an instant "cut to" anytime the Wings score. This could be the final game, and they're missing out on crowd reaction shots from fans?

Stupid. Way to cut off your own nose to spite your face. No one is watching that crappy NBA Final outside Los Angeles or Orlando, anyway. As soon as LeBron lost, so did a compelling reason to actually watch that crapfest.

nooooo

Games 3 and 4 at mellon were versus.... they allowed the rights and i bet would have again if NBC didn't have 5,6 and 7

NBC promotes their new show "i'm a celebrity get me out of here" none stop ;)

nooooo

Games 3 and 4 at mellon were versus.... they allowed the rights and i bet would have again if NBC didn't have 5,6 and 7

NBC promotes their new show "i'm a celebrity get me out of here" none stop ;)

Yeah, I know. I fixed it. I was editing the same time you were posting.

Could be worse. If Blago had been allowed to be on "I'm a Celebrity" instead of his wife, they'd be 10 times WORSE about shoving it down our throats.

Edited by ChicksDigScars

Yeah, I know. I fixed it.

Could be worse. If Blago had been allowed to be on "I'm a Celebrity" instead of his wife, they'd be 10 times WORSE about shoving it down our throats.

did you originally have NBC instead of versus then...cause looking back now, even in my reply you said versus. Sorry i must have been reading too fast ;)

hockeytown cafe isn't in any way shape or form the same as witnessing the game at the Joe... Unless they have the exact same opening, the octupus dropping and the fire coming out of the score board.

I was going to joe vision with 6 other people... now we are going to my house to watch the big screen HD...

NBC is dead to me. Not that they had anything to offer me before this other than hockey. Unbelievable, no wonder NBC is a horrible network. I'm surprised they aren't showing reruns of Law and Order: Dog Bites

Edited by henrik40