• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Three things:

- Dats with an opener, 5 shots, 3 points and 7 hits on Malkin :),

- Ozgood with stellar performance all night to ensure Conn Smythe goes his way,

- Hossa with game winning, Cup clinching goal to ensure the Pen's most grief!

GO WINGS GO!!

The Cup is in the building!! Champagne is in the freezer!!

Edited by ami

It's so close I can almost taste the stainless steel. And I'm not sure but I think I can hear the boo's for Marian Hossa as he lifts the cup on the Penguins home ice.

Actually the thing is made out of a silver and nickel alloy, but I understand your feelings. :D

I hope Hossa gets to lift the cup and skate around the ice with it to show the Pengwhine fans he made the right decision.

It's so close I can almost taste the stainless steel. And I'm not sure but I think I can hear the boo's for Marian Hossa as he lifts the cup on the Penguins home ice.

as everybody knows, b-o-o-o means 'go marian go' in slovak :)

i guess, this boos would be most welcomed boo he'd ever hear...

one too many proofs he made a right decision...

let us hear these boos, pens!!

Edited by ami

Guest mindfly

Pens might dress Sykora for game6 according to TSN..

Wasn't he the guy who was the hero in game5 last year? doh.........

they might be thinking sykora can bring them what dats brings.

nah...

Sykora? He hasn't been good in years. Has a cool name, though.

I can't handle a Game 7. I want them to win tonight so bad I'm actually kind of okay with missing the game due ot work. Now, hopefully the score can remain a secret until I can get home to watch it.

Go Wings!

EDIT: The Cup won't go to Ericcson. The guy is a kid who will have another chance. The Cup, no doubts, goes to Hossa, Osgood, maybe Conklin, then Datsyuk.

Edited by VM1138

It just needs to get here. The waiting is f'in killing me. They need to wrap this up tonight. My heard and hairline can't take a game 7.

I know what you mean. I'm sitting in class right now watching a *** ass movie just waiting until I get to go down to Hockeytown Cafe. 6 more hours!!!

We want the cup! We want the cup! We want the cup!

Detroit Red Wings plays like Detroit Red Wings and we have a serious chance to end this series and bring on the Stanley Cup!!!

I am so nervous, I won't be able to watch the game. My friend said she'd text me if we were leading with 5 minutes to go, and then my sister and I will go into our basement for the final minutes and hopefully, trophy presentations. That way we can scream and get all excited and not wake up the house. LOL

On top of that, my baseball team is playing tonight so I'll be doubly nervous. Ugh.

Time to finish it off tonight. A remarkable season that will end with a repeat and five championships in 12 years. I want to see Hossa skating around Mellon Arena with the Stanley Cup so bad. 60 minutes of effort tonight (just like Saturday) and the Cup is staying in Hockeytown!

Let's Go Red Wings! :octo: :goalie1: :champs: