• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

I can see now how one team has the momentum in the series and the other team is probably finished. This morning I saw interviews with Cindy and Staal, both made comments sounding like they were happy and proud of the fact they made it all the way to the finals again, especially since at one point in the season they were 11th in the Conference. With that said, 4-1 Good Guys!

:champs: for the 5th time in 12 seasons, and Ozzie wins the Conn Smythe!

30 Tall-boys of Labatts Blue:

____Check____

1 Bottle of Crown-Royal:

____Check____

Nacho Chips:

____Check____

Dip of Champions (Self-dubbed)x2 :

____Check____

Pavel Datsyuk Jersey:

____Check____

Game Day Chair Propped and Ready:

____Check____

Guests:

____On The Way____

Hell of a Good Hockey Game:

Stanley Cup:

COMON BOYS! LETS GO WINGS! Suck the life out of these Pens.. AGAIN! WOOOOOO!!!

Dear Red Wings,

Please finish this off tonight, there is no way I can take this for another 3 days, and most importantly, rid me of this beard!

GO WINGS!!!

I too need this beard gone. My fiance is withholding special things from me until its gone... Lets see the playoffs have been how long :scared:

Like others here, I'm uptight about the opening of the game. But I got thrown in the last one. At the top, it looked like the Pens were gonna skate away with it. But it turned like 180 around the 10 minute mark. And the Wings never looked back. It seemed different from the other games in that whoever started out strong seemed to win it. Could be wrong since my mind is a blur right now.

I've run around all day. Mowed the lawn. Shopped for s*** I don't need. Got groceries when the pantry's already full. Even cleaned toilets!

Got my Konstantinov jersey folded just the right way on the sofa next to where I sit, so I can rub the letters on the back for good mojo/juju whenever I get the call. Got my Wings' tee ready. Got the recorder on already.

NHL TV just said Fleury is 4-0 after losing the last game by four or more. Cacapoopoo...

Also, Crosby is saying (probably recorded) he didn't even think about the last game or the mistakes they made. And all the guys have forgotten about it. :hysterical:

Stevie's coming on next!!!

Not only do those two PTI yo-yos pick Pittsburgh tonight, they're also going to watch Game 3 of the basketball finals and "Tropic Thunder" instead.

:rolleyes:

Yeeahhhhh, bebeee. Don't wanna miss that Kobe Scowl!

:sneaky::lol:

Not only do those two PTI yo-yos pick Pittsburgh tonight, they're also going to watch Game 3 of the basketball finals and "Tropic Thunder" instead.

:rolleyes:

Those twits don't know hockey. ;)

They're passable for football or basketball, but anything that requires 2 balls to play is beyond them.

Pens opened at -145 in vegas..........late money on the Wings has it down as low as -115 in some places..........I predict this one goes to the very end with Lids getting the winning goal at 3:34 left in the game to win 3-2..........GO WINGS!!!!!!