• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

LETS GO WINGS!!! THE CUP WILL BE IN THE HOUSE BUT LETS BRING THE CUP BACK TO HOCKEYTOWN!!! AND AGAIN BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! LETS GO WINGS AFTER THAT 5-0 ROMP WE ARE DA BOMB GO WINGS HOSSA AND CONKLIN WILL GET THERE TASTE OF THE CUP TONIGHT!!! :D

I hope to be burning up a credit card on official championship hats and shirts roughly 12 hours from now. My 2008 hat has some crud on it, I need a new one. Make it happen boys.

Just match their intensity in the 1st period, because they'll be desperate. After that, our killer instinct takes over. My only prediction: if we're not losing after 1, we'll win.

My gut prediction is 3-1 final for the Wings.

But, that being said, my request to the team is, PLEASE just blow them out. 4-0, 8-0, 19-0, 34-0. I don't care. My nerves just can't take much more of this.

where's a good place in metro detroit to watch the game and (potentially) celebrate a win tonight???

Hockeytown Cafe

I keep hearing about Royal Oak for some reason too

After the win who gets the handoff from Lids?

I say Ericsson or Hossa.

Let's Go WINGS!! Bring the Cup home.

I would hate to be a Pens fan. Watching the other team prance around in their arena displaying the Cup two years in a row. That will hurt. :w00t2:

:champs:

i was skimming through before game 5 and came across a pens fan that signed on as penguins nest.

someone responded that penguins dont live in a nest....they lay eggs on the ice.

i chuckled.

then they did it right before my eyes!

get em OZ.....let the boys shut em down!

come on Hossa....you know you want to bury a couple tonight!

GO WINGS!