• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PashaFan

Marian Hossa Discussions

Rate this topic

lol check out the main page on tsn.ca

:lol: they don't know what they are talking about... he is doing stuff behind the scenes... whether those things garner his paycheck who the hell knows... but he is doing something on the ice ;)

What I'm saying is I met someone Very Close to the Red WIngs...He is a older man who works for the organization.....told me first hand that Babs and Abbi were at words because Abbi was not doing what he was told onthe Ice and trying to put himself ahead of the team...that doesnt fly withBabcock everyone here knows that

Hmm. I'll take it for what it's worth. It is a tad surprising though. He presents himself so well to the media. He grew up in Michigan; played for MSU; has a willingness to fight. He has "fan favorite" written all over him. It's just sad when we perceive images of individuals that turn out to be lies while we barely hear of others like Nick Lidstrom.

Hossa will score 2 goals Helm will net in 1, Datsuk 1, Kronwall 1.

You've read it here first :).

I don't mean to come off as cynical but has this ever worked for anyone?

It worked for me in the Ducks series this year. I called Cleary will score game winner in the last 5 minutes in game 7 before the game had started in a chat room ... and thats what happened so I'm just trying to keep my streak / luck going.

Everybody has a slump...Hossa has helped, not as much as everybody would like, but he has helped. I would love to have him here next year regardless. I bet if he scores tomorrow night and plays well then this thread turns to dust.

Hossa's clearly injured if some of you haven't figured that out yet.

You might recall Hossa hurting his knee at the end of the Chicago series.

Well he definitely hasn't been the same since then. As Mike said, only winning matters. I hope he has plays good tomorrow. :)

Yeah, he is putting himself in the right spots, you can tell he doesn't quite have that top gear he had earlier in the playoffs. He isn't playing up to par for a 7 million dollar player, but he certainly is not hurting us. Hopefully the adrenaline well kick up his game in game 7 and he can show us all why we were so excited to sign him last off season.

Not one player out there on either team is coasting and it's foolish to think otherwise. They are all giving it their all. If you think anyone is like "ahhh I'll just skate in circles and dump the puck in, someone else will score" you don't know much about hockey.

A few good points Im not doubting he hasnt done what has been expected of him in the PLAYOFFS But people the season that got us here was also what he got paid for..... Teams leading scorer and +27

is what we paid for too RIGHT?

Hossa for the money we paid....was worth it ....

Underachievers are not the issue here....

I still havent hears ANY of you Hossa bashers concede that he could be injured ITs funny how you cant say..."Maybe" to that fact......

Hossa is trying to score he leads the team is shots.....just because they havent ALL gone in he sucks eh?

Some of us aren't "bashers". I can only speak for myself but I hope to god Hossa lifts that Cup over his head tomorrow night. Could he be injured? totally possible - many of our guys are playing injured right now. I think many of us expected him to bust through against his old team in the SCF and are disappointed more than anything. I hope and wish the guy has his one big game of the series tomorrow night.

The money doesn;t matter this year - he fit under the cap. The money will matter next year when it will be near impossible to get all our players resigned under the cap....

But let's not worry about that now - let's just win the Cup tomorrow night and then the Hossa talk can resume come July 1....