• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

FLEURY = SHUTOUT. SHUTOUT = FLEURY. IF ANYONE IS GETTING A ******* SHUTOUT, ITS FLEURY. FLEURY IS FRENCH FOR SHUTOUT. SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT. FLEURY NEVER LETS IN 4 GOALS. EVER. EVER. SHUTOUT.

ahh crosby will be back for the third..

I want Crosby back. Healthy he has done little. Injured he'll do even less. He'll just go out there and whine. I think it says a lot about Crosby that when he was injured he didn't even try to skate to the bench to help his team out.

However, if the Pens are gonna win it I hope he's healthy enough to go out there and enjoy it.

Guest Shoreline

Here we go, one period left.. show what you're made of boys, don't give up.

I finally took off the Datsyuk jersey. Too damn hot here to wear that and continue being pissed off. I was afraid I would spontaneously combust and burn the house down. Time to play an actual 20 mins of Red Wings hockey... not pretend hockey. BURN THESE FRIGGIN BIRDS!!!

3-2 Wings win. LETS GO WINGS!

OMFG! People on here are pissing me off more than the Wings are!

I don't care how much crap can get thrown at me----why is it that when the Wings aren't ahead most of you (not all thank god!) are all about how much they suck?! But there is about 10% of us are ******* Wings fans! We will fight as long as they are playing!!

There are sooo many of you complaining and whining about this and that...YES! I am bitching about the Refs....its ******* ridiculous. I will not blame it soley on the Refs...giveaways and offsides are horrible....but Fleury is playing like a F'N mad man! You have to give him credit! That is the way Hockey goalies are supposed to play! Just b/c he had an off night and we had an SPOT ON night in Game 5 doesn't mean that the WINGS suck!

HOW DARE YOU not give you're all to this team!

THEY are the DETROIT RED WINGS......_____ or ______ I will continue to love them no matter what----

Motivational Speeches and Positive thoughts is what they need right now...not a bunch of young ass morons who live with their mom's saying how much they suck!!!! They're playing w/ injuries just so they can have a shot.....what the hell...you going to bag on them for being injured?! We can tell who is up to par and who isn't......BUT THEY ARE STILL TRYING!!!

My God.....ok, I am done yelling !

LETS GO RED WINGS WE NEED 3 IN THE 3RD FOR THE 3 POSTS SOMEONE HAD EARLIER!

Very well put!

Let's all back the wings.....quit hating on them...and love the team win, lose, or draw. We still have a shot at this game

Here goes Period 3.

Go Wings!

2-0 on the scoreboard

17 turnovers

12 total shots.

It's not me that lacks perspective.

Right, because clearly any game the Wings play in which they get beat is a game in which they didn't put forth enough effort.

This team looks exhausted to me. They shot their wad in the first 7 minutes and 53 seconds or so and now they have nothing in the tank.

They gambled for the 1st goal and didn't get it. Had they gotten it, they would have gotten energy and would have been carried by the crowd to a win.

I just think they don't have enough gas in the tank to play from behind.

FLEURY = SHUTOUT. SHUTOUT = FLEURY. IF ANYONE IS GETTING A ******* SHUTOUT, ITS FLEURY. FLEURY IS FRENCH FOR SHUTOUT. SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT. FLEURY NEVER LETS IN 4 GOALS. EVER. EVER. SHUTOUT.

I heard Fleury is working on a shutout. Shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout shutout.

The sad thing is is that if the Penguins do win, Crosby will get all of the credit even though he has done very little this series!! The media will make it sound as though Crosby carried the team on his back all the way to the Stanley Cup!!

Yep. I doubt I'll be able to un-mute games for the first half of the season next year.

SEVENTEEN giveaways? SEVENTEEN? Christ. Thats incredible for a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals.

Yep. Absolutely terrible.