• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

OFFICIAL: 12y, $62.4m makes Hossa a 'Hawk

Rate this topic

Its still sources telling dreger its done. Not super official just yet.

What a ******...

That means we'll meet the Hawks in the Conference Finals and he'll sit in a heap after we beat them again. The guy is bad luck if you ask me.

Sour grapes... yes.

Doesn't make sense. Chi may have made the WCF, but this is not the piece they were missing. Hossa hasn't won anything, and disappeared when the pressure was on. They can have him. Good luck signing everyone else over the next two years. So it will be Campbell, Hossa, and Huet as top salaries in Chi-town. And the money to sign the others over the next couple years comes from where? No one will pick up Campbell's obscene deal.

Havlat to Wings.

12 years 40 million. Front end structuring similar to proposed Hossa deal.

*fingers crossed*

Why would you want Havlat? Outside of last year, he has been injury prone, especially with his shoulders. He may want to join the Wings', so he doesn't have to face Kronwall or Stuart, but Havlat for 12 years? Yikes.

Doesn't make sense. Chi may have made the WCF, but this is not the piece they were missing. Hossa hasn't won anything, and disappeared when the pressure was on. They can have him. Good luck signing everyone else over the next two years. So it will be Campbell, Hossa, and Huet as top salaries in Chi-town. And the money to sign the others over the next couple years comes from where? No one will pick up Campbell's obscene deal.

agreed... poor move on their part, they're going to end up losing a young talent for this...

Looking at the cap situation there they ahve $28mil committed for next year. Even minus Huet and you are at 23mil. But Hossa, Kane, Keith and Toews will all take around 6mil each at least I woudl think so 47mil or so for 10 players? Good luck Chicago you are gonna need it.

Why would you want Havlat? Outside of last year, he has been injury prone, especially with his shoulders. He may want to join the Wings', so he doesn't have to face Kronwall or Stuart, but Havlat for 12 years? Yikes.

Injuries aside I think he is a greater offensive threat than Hossa.

...but my post was made mostly in spite.

I really didn't want Hossa to end up in the Wings' division. =(

12 years 5 million a year tsn reports

A page from Holland's book.

I find it hard to believe that is significantly more than what the wings would offer. I'm not happy.