• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Sabres sign Grier

Rate this topic

Oh well, he was too physical and hard working to fit into our system anyway. We don't really need guys of that mold on our 3rd line.

The 3rd line is for finesse and puck possession, not 6'3 grinders and hard workers who are willing to get their noses dirty. Also, he can't score or skate, which is a must for any 3rd line player around the NHL.

Don't know why any Wings fans should be upset about this. It's all good, guys.

Oh well, he was too physical and hard working to fit into our system anyway. We don't really need guys of that mold on our 3rd line.

The 3rd line is for finesse and puck possession, not 6'3 grinders and hard workers who are willing to get their noses dirty. Also, he can't score or skate, which is a must for any 3rd line player around the NHL.

i gotta kick outta that reply,thanks. LOL

Edited by maltbymaniac

you're a ******

of course you dont know who i am, its the internet. am i supposed to be offended?

No, I just don't like little pricks coming on here and trying to start s*** just because they didn't like my post.

You were obviously trying to start s***. Nice try, jerk.

Only took one post.

LGW never disappoints.

cryingbaby.jpg

No, I just don't like little pricks coming on here and trying to start s*** just because they didn't like my post.

You were obviously trying to start s***. Nice try, jerk.

You were starting s*** a whopping one post into the thread. YOU'RE the guilty one here kid.

You were starting s*** a whopping one post into the thread. YOU'RE the guilty one here kid.

No, I'm not.

I didn't personally attack anyone in my post. I just wrote my opinion through clever humor. If you don't see the difference, then you're just as bad as he is.

No, I'm not.

I didn't personally attack anyone in my post. I just wrote my opinion through clever humor. If you don't see the difference, then you're just as bad as he is.

Sorry bud, I have to rule against you on this one.

Sad but true.

good guy and a fan favorite in san jose (but really who isn't on the sharks) im happy for him and his family, hopefully he has a few more years left in the tank.

Well that sucks, Detroit wasn't able to acquire him. All the rumors with Grier never seriously pin pointed at Detroit anyway. Everyone at one time seems to pick a group of desired places to play, and Detroit pops up on their lists. Thats a good thing imo.

Holland and Babcock have their way of doing things, and picking up players with certain style of play. I am sure we all would like to see this team get tougher. But if they aren't the grittiest and they get the job done, so be it. I am not going to sit here at my keyboard and throw a fit about not signing some third liner or worse!

"Aww man... s*** man... this team is full of ******* man. We need him. Screw the Red Wings... I'm becoming a Sabres fan!"

Seriously though, he would have been a good addition. Maybe Andreas Lilja can fill in as the Wings' resident black man. You know... to promote diversity.

"Aww man... s*** man... this team is full of ******* man. We need him. Screw the Red Wings... I'm becoming a Sabres fan!"

Seriously though, he would have been a good addition. Maybe Andreas Lilja can fill in as the Wings' resident black man. You know... to promote diversity.

Well, Peter Worrell seemed to think Lilja was black.

Anyone find how much he signed for? If it's under a mil, i'm gonna hate Williams that much more this season.

nobody is saying online. He made 1.775 million per season, for the last three seasons. His new salary is probably in the neighborhood.

Anyone find how much he signed for? If it's under a mil, i'm gonna hate Williams that much more this season.

After the flames die down, we're left with the important question and the appropriate response. ;)