• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest E_S_A_D

LGW is Pro-Enforcer: The Results are In.

Rate this topic

So you know for a fact Kimbo Slice can't skate? I'm impressed!

Anyway, who the hell said anything about skating? I'm talking about fighting, not the ballet crap that those mincing weaklings like Godard can do.

ESAD is anti-fight. Game, set and match for me and my brilliance.

Oh right, silly me... I thought we were having a conversation in reality here. :blink:

Guest E_S_A_D
And that was kind of my point. A few board members think they know better than Ken Holland. I disagree with that concept, not the thought of having a fighter.

Careful, E_S_A_D doesn't like sexual innuendo. At least he didn't like Shoreline's explicit emoticon.

Esteef made me lol with his OFFICE reference. Posting an animated gif REPEATEDLY tires quickly...

Yeah he had quite a few incidents like that.

The one where he challenges the entire St. Louis Blues team was even better. I actually felt sorry for the Blues players that were on the ice at that time.

Nolan creaming him into the boards was the best thing in the world, and Odjick deserved it then by cross-checking a downed and prone player.

Or when Domi knocked him to the ice in a fight.

Ah the memories.

Guest E_S_A_D
There wasn't one. It wasn't real. Just like 911 or the moon landing or the Jonas Brothers. Tell the world!

This is accurate, in fact rumor has it that E_S_A_D has 1,200 variations of his handle that the naked eye cannot distinguish. Therefore, the vote was a fraud.

E>S_A_D, E,S_A_D, E.S_A_D... call him Houdini....

Then question why he's posting in third person.

:rolleyes:

Slice, Mayweather... whomever...

I'd like to see any of these guys try to stand on skates, let alone skate, and then try to throw punches while on skates.

Ridiculous.

Cause, you know, we were all serious when we made those statements.

This is accurate, in fact rumor has it that E_S_A_D has 1,200 variations of his handle that the naked eye cannot distinguish. Therefore, the vote was a fraud.

E>S_A_D, E,S_A_D, E.S_A_D... call him Houdini....

Then question why he's posting in third person.

Ummm...can you give a link to the original poll please??? Been looking for it for 10 minutes. NOTHING. I'm starting to believe Doggy.

Guest E_S_A_D
Ummm...can you give a link to the original poll please??? Been looking for it for 10 minutes. NOTHING. I'm starting to believe Doggy.

I can't provide that link. It does not exist... ;)

Did you ever see Michael Jackson and Celine Dion in the same place at the same time?? Food for thought.

Wow really??? Very surprised to hear that. I would love to hear the explanation of why?? Some of the mods here are a complete joke. Ridiculous.

You could always PM Matt, Jedi, or another mod with your concerns, instead of openly bashing them on here.

You could always PM Matt, Jedi, or another mod with your concerns, instead of openly bashing them on here.

I think he's just gonna disappear... never to be heard from again.

Well I haven't been wronged personally by any mods, but I've witnessed it. Also, I said SOME mods. Not all. And all I know, is that enforcer poll did not break ONE FORUM rule. So you tell me how deleting that thread is justified? Sounds like an abuse of power to me. What a joke.

Edited by TheDetroitRedWings

Well I haven't been wronged personally by any mods, but I've witnessed it. And all I know is that enforcer poll did not break ONE FORUM rule. So you tell me how deleting that thread is justified? Sounds like an abuse of power to me. What a joke.

Did you read all the posts in it?