• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

Franzen out 4 months with torn ACL

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Chances are lower than ever... anything but Canada-Russia in the final is surreal...

Thats not good.

Torn ACL....it will take longer than 4 months for him to get back to 100%. He may not ever be the same.

True that, damn, the hockey gods have spoken. Bad juju, bad karma, knew it was coming, ugh.

:( This is such a huge blow. Wow.

I heard about this friday but my internet at home has been down for the last couple days. Here's to a speedy recover to the Mule. Everyone's gotta step it up big time. I expect Flip to dominate now.

Better now then later on in the season though eh?

I wonder what this does to Sweden's chances of repeating as Gold Medal winners?

He would have been one of their best players.

They didn't even deserve to win in Torino. DAMN! That was our best tournament ever - even better than 1995 gold - and we lost to SWEDEN! Why can't we lose to like Canada or Russia? No, it has to be the Swedes everytime...

:( This is such a huge blow. Wow.

I heard about this friday but my internet at home has been down for the last couple days. Here's to a speedy recover to the Mule. Everyone's gotta step it up big time. I expect Flip to dominate now.

Better now then later on in the season though eh?

Because injuries cannot happen later in the season?

OMG! Just saw this... What a huge blow.

This was going to be a tough season even with Franzen...now its going to be even tougher!

I got faith in the guys we can figure this out. Lets go Wings!

Heres to May getting a hat trick every night! :beerbuddy:

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the team copes with this. Wings really need to push themselves even more to win games now. Losing a star player makes everyone try harder.

Tonight's game against the Caps was exciting.

Guest ZetterbergFourty

This is definately not good.

I love the enthusiasm of Babs though -> "I don't mind injuries later in the year because by then you have brought your young kids in," Babcock said. "This forces someone in before they are ready. That's life. Let's suck it up and go play."

and TSN had this little tidbit:

"It is the third season in a row that Franzen has injured a knee in October against the Blackhawks." Just makes me hate Chicago even more, regardless of the way in which the injury happened.

...f*** you TSN.

Speedy recovery Mule!

Holland said during a FSN interview that it will take Franzen 6 months to recover. Anyone else hear this?

I would say that could be a conservative estimate. It depends on a number of factors, what type of repair/graph etc. any complications op and or post op (ie Tom Brady etc) how fast he heals, psychologically how he overcomes the injury, etc. etc. etc.

Heal fast, strong, and true Mule. We need ya back soon but don't rush it.

"It is the third season in a row that Franzen has injured a knee in October against the Blackhawks." Just makes me hate Chicago even more, regardless of the way in which the injury happened.

Chicago is bad news, they hurt Franzen and spear Lids in the nuts.

Chicago is bad news, they hurt Franzen and spear Lids in the nuts.

Both accidents you retard. Didnt you read the papers or anything? Sharp called Lid and apologized and said it wasn't on [purpose and Lidstrom accepted and knew he wasn't that type of a player. No matter what you think noone is trying to hurt anyone out there with the exception the select few..AKA Chris Simon. No Hawks are like that and no Wings are either. Even if two teams hate each other its just a game and they both show respect. Injuries are just part of the game you can't go on blaming the other team saying they did it on purpose.