• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Avalanche 3

Rate this topic

nice job, Bert. They don't hate you quite enough there at the Pepsi Cooler.

As much as I and many Avs fans can't stand the guy, I'm sure he doesn't care. Let's hope he takes those boos and uses it to give him a boost and score a goal.

As much as I and many Avs fans can't stand the guy, I'm sure he doesn't care. Let's hope he takes those boos and uses it to give him a boost and score a goal.

I am sure he doesn't, didn't say he did. But I would like to see anything approaching passion from our bench. Bert, whoever, don't care. Someone.... anyone?

I am sure he doesn't, didn't say he did. But I would like to see anything approaching passion from our bench. Bert, whoever, don't care. Someone.... anyone?

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that you thought he did. I was just saying that.

I haven't followed the thread and am about to head out to finish the game, but I'm betting there's a lot of Lebda love going on a page or so back...

Well, considering he just caused a 4min penalty, its you can't say its not well deserved.

Not as bad as seeing:

'Stream?'

for 30 pages in the GDT.

It always amazes me how people never think to look at the first couple pages of a GDT to see if someone has posted stream information. We could be 65 pages in, and someone will go "STREAM?!??!!!!1111?!!". It's funny.

ustream sucks

Better than trying to follow the game by reading the GDT.

That's what I did back when I had dial-up. I'm here to tell you, that sucked.

As for the period. Lots of chances. We need to get some of those in. Good to see JHo playing with some poise and confidence. He hasn't really been tested that much, but I'm certainly not complaining about that.

It always amazes me how people never think to look at the first couple pages of a GDT to see if someone has posted stream information. We could be 65 pages in, and someone will go "STREAM?!??!!!!1111?!!". It's funny.

true enough. And here's a really cool idea: bookmark the site so next time, it's right there and you don't have to ask again. :thumbup:

usteam works great for me, by the way. Beats radio as the only option, for sure.

Are we suppose to see blood in order to get that extra 2 mins ? Did you see any ? i didnt !

First period was a hockey clinic by the Wings.

Edited by PierreC

Are we suppose to see blood in order to get that extra 2 mins ? Did you see any ? i did !

First period was a hockey clinic by the Wings.

There doesn't have to be blood, but if there is, you can bet on 4 minutes.

some of us prefer not to waste time in looking thru "your 65" pages of info to find a link when we could simply ask someone who is nice enough to provide it... dont worry.. we didnt waste your time.. oh wait ... we did... you replied.. but not to the link question... hmm.. interesting

ustream sucks

What's your problem?

Also justin.tv bans anyone that streams NHL games, so don't hold your breath for one of those...they don't last long.

You could come on the Ustream channel and talk to me, I try to help out those who have issues.

Let's go Wings and kill off this PP.

Edited by drumnj

some of us prefer not to waste time in looking thru "your 65" pages of info to find a link when we could simply ask someone who is nice enough to provide it... dont worry.. we didnt waste your time.. oh wait ... we did... you replied.. but not to the link question... hmm.. interesting

It's just amusing tonight because of the conversation that took place about it.

In a nutshell: someone posted a link. A few posts later, someone else asked. Then I re-posted, and wondered how many people would be asking. A few posts later, someone else asked and we've been joking about "streams" since.

More posts about streams in this thread than about the game.

So, about the game: I'm surprised we didn't score on that powerplay there. Hopefully we can be tough defensively and kill this one off.

Fin line is looking good, and ZDH seems to have some energy, but we have to get those pucks in.

2nd underway! Go Wings!

Who said anything about looking through 65 pages of anything? You go to page 1 or 2.