• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Maple Leafs 5

Rate this topic

Wait...the wings are actually playing an originial six team in the eastern conference? The fact that there is not AT LEAST a home and home series between the original 6 teams is a travesty.

It doesn't matter how good we are and how bad the Leafs are these teams always seem to play a close game.

Here's hoping we light up Gustavsson.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings win 5-1. Don Cherrys' eyes buggin out of his head, a little spittle at the corner of his mouth while he's cursin the Euros and the refs for letting them be so soft. Hot Damn, this is gonna be good. (note: i am a cherry fan)

Can't make the trip t Toronto so I'm doing the next best thing.........gonna meet up with some fellow LGWrs' at the BW2s' in the Clem to watch the game.

GO WINGS!!!

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Guest mindfly
nobody has posted in here in like 40 minutes. Did I break the GDT? Geez. *sorry*

Puck doesn't drop until ~7:30, broadcast starts at 7...long til it starts

Anyone know if there is an online feed for the game?

ATDHE had a link up earlier but their website is down for me right now.

It's up again - must be too many football fans online at times. Just use the link below and scroll down to the link. Can't guarantee it will work though as streams have been spotty this year.

ATDHE

Edited by Glubki

Anyone know if there is an online feed for the game?

cbcsports.ca will be streaming the game as it's HNIC. Search around for how to set up a proxy, it's not difficult.

Wings better win this one for Stevie. I have him as my desktop background in honour of this occasion.

Wings 4 (Draper, Homer, Lids, Malts)

Leafs 1 (Blake)

Edited by 55fan

whenever i head to adthe, i click the game link and it pops up fine, but then the stream only shows multicolored tiles, as if the cable was out. anyone else get this?

Perhaps they don't pick-up the stream until closer to game time?

whenever i head to adthe, i click the game link and it pops up fine, but then the stream only shows multicolored tiles, as if the cable was out. anyone else get this?

Check again when the game's actually on

There has been a few times this season that happened to me when using Mozilla Firefox - sometimes it works when switching over to Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. It's doing that right now because the game hasn't started as mentioned above.

I'm confident that we'll get the job done tonight. But it does always seam like the Leafs play us extra hard. So I'm guessing it will be a competitive game. But I definitely see us coming out on top.

Red Wings 4

Leafs 3

I think it may be close early on, but Detroit should win with the fresher legs. I expect the Leafs to fade as the game wears on.

Looks like as far as Directv goes, this game will be on the Hockey Network, with the CBC feed. Now I'm trying to remember if that makes it exclusive for them, or can I still watch it on Fox Detroit, if I want to.

Time will tell, eh? :huh:

Here's to the Wings not playing DOWN to the level of their opponents tonight. No Eaves = SUCK! But hopefully May brings it, tonight... and I don't just mean his fists.

LETS GO WINGS! Pound the sh*t out of the Leafs! NO MERCY!