• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NickA

Bertuzzi SUCKS

Rate this topic

How is this even a topic of discussion? If you're going to start picking apart the team this early in the season, at least stick to the guys making double or triple Bertuzzi's salary who also haven't done jack s*** so far.

Hasn't Bertuzzi been in the top 6 this season though? Thats mind boggling if he has been. Also the last game I watched against Min. his s***tyness really stood out.

The 2 or 3 stupid penalties he takes a game are bad enough, but when you add on the RIDICULOUS s*** he tries to pull off on the ice as well you have a horrible, horrible hockey player. This guy is the king of behind the back, through the legs passes and shots that have ZERO chance of hitting his "target". I put that in quotes because for the most part he has his head down and just blindly throws it to an area hoping for it to go in or hit a teammate. ******* garbage! I am sick of this guy, and with the Wings thinning out in the talent department each year, his lack of talent shows through that much more.

Having Hudler and Bertuzzi in our top 6 makes me a sad Red Wings fan. These guys are not Red Wing caliber players at their current state.

5 goals without Bertuzzi? He can sit for the next few games.

As I suggested in the GDT bench him for the month, make it Mo' Goal Movember. :)

come on guys this is TODDZILLA we are talking about. Big Bert is a ******* beauty and should and will continue to play. because hes a ******* boss with tons of swag

The way The Todd has been playing he can ride the pine and self high-five, imho.

Guest Crymson

I really didn't miss him tonight. He has been horrid this season, and he's really not playing with "last chance to win a Cup" intensity.

Great tempo from every line tonight! What did they have in common? No Bertuzzi.

Replace a big sled with Filppula and look at that, Hank and Mule are just fine. I honestly don't see where Todd fits in, he is only physical with a slash or a free arm hold that puts him in the box. He is a pylon defensively and confused/disinterested offensively. Any line he has been on has had to deal with his slow ass and enough is enough.

This will be the real test. Usually Babcock hates to change a winning line-up, especially after a losing streak like that and great game like the last one. However, Babs also seems to have a soft spot for Big Bert, so we'll see where his bias lies.

Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Cleary

Filppula-Zetterberg-Franzen

Hudler-Helm-Abdelkader

Eaves-Emmerton-Brunnstrom

Miller Bertuzzi (scratch)

Make it so!... The Todd is dead, long live the Todd! Now if we can only get Cleary going...

Ok I really don't get the hate for Big Bert I wont lie. I get being annoyed with him but he's an aging player we picked up at a good price who does a lot more for his buck then most.

EDIT: I don't know anybody who ever thought Bertuzzi would ever score 50 goddamn goals here? Unless you live under a rock you would know of his injury problems, he did try to play here before after all, again I get the frustation that sometimes come with him from a dumb penalty standpoint but I still feel he does a lot more good then bad for this club. On the rink and off.

Edited by 13dangledangle

Hehe. The Todd.

How about a "I have the flu and I have to sit out a game and suddenly my team wins" high five? (Raises hand)

Nice pickup on the scrubs reference. Cue Konnan's awesome photochop. :)