• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/30 GDT: Stars 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Wow. It looks like "hooking" has been redefined.

Hooking Minor - A penalty shall be assessed anytime a Detroit Red Wings puts his stick anywhere near an opposing player.

Pretty much what I came to say. I sense a "no goal" coming next period.

Guest zackmorris

It was a hook.

Just that....Dallas did the same damn thing a few seconds beforehand.

Like I've said before, real penalties end up looking ridiculous when you let them go half the time and start picking and choosing when to call 'em.

Wow. It looks like "hooking" has been redefined.

Hooking Minor - A penalty shall be assessed anytime a Detroit Red Wings puts his stick anywhere near an opposing player.

my replay showed ericsson with his stick inside the Stars player's gut almost, that's a penalty in my head. Though I swear I saw Dallas guy flip a Wings player with his stick 4 seconds prior...

Guest zackmorris
my replay showed ericsson with his stick inside the Stars player's gut almost, that's a penalty in my head. Though I swear I saw Dallas guy flip a Wings player with his stick 4 seconds prior...

You saw it. I saw it too.

I know we're not allowed to blame the refs, it's like a cultural taboo, but over the past 6-8 weeks all we've gotten is screwed. I'm so sick of this league blowing something that isn't as hard as they make it seem.

is it gray? i thought it was blonde highlights

To me it just looked like it was wet, and had light shining on it. I dont think his hair is Grey. If it was you would know.

Yah. I think I'm reserving "suck" or any versions of it for Rafalski. Suckballskis and Rafalsuck are two I'm toying with right now.

He has not been playing up to expectations, or even close. Tsk tsk Raffi...