• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ComradeWasabi

World Juniors 2009

Rate this topic

Guest lnvincible
Yep real cool.

All I got from that was Canadians have good beer or why would he stereotype it like that, Americans are gun crazy and we're good at hockey.

Oh and weird al is a douchebag.

American's are OK at hockey , not good.

Officials dont favor anyone in these tournaments, there equally bad to everyone. I dont even enjoy these games very much, I'd like to see my buddy Luke score a bit more, then the running up of the score would be nice. I cant wait for the medal round to start, thats the good hockey :thumbup:

Guest mindfly

It's obvious alot of teams got too much respect for canada...for f*** sake just outwork them and run over them...

Edited by mindfly

you want the wings to finish in dead last?

Well, it would certainly make finishing dead last feel not so bad for the next 20 years or so, heh. I doubt Wings could finish last if they tried anyhow. Besides, Holland would probably trade the Number 1 pick for 12 third and fourth round picks that all result in Lidstrom, Zetterberg, Datsyuk and Franzen type guys.

May as well just finish first then, I guess. ;)

Yes, Sweden are playing well, and HÃ¥kan Andersson is one of the pundits during the session between periods. Always nice to see him, as he is quite articulate.

Sadly, Rödin was taken out by a pretty clear knee-on-knee hit, which provoked no reaction from the referees...

I've been watching most of the Slovakia - Canada game and I haven't really seen Tatar out there much... any reason for that? Thought he was considered one of the best players on the team along with Panik.

Guest mindfly

Markstrom is sick he's gonna be better than lundqvist pretty soon... the finns couldn't buy a goal haha :P

Markstrom is sick he's gonna be better than lundqvist pretty soon... the finns couldn't buy a goal haha :P

And if he doesn't have what it takes to be a goalie then he can be a swimmer the way he loves to dive.....

Guest mindfly
And if he doesn't have what it takes to be a goalie then he can be a swimmer the way he loves to dive.....

I hope the canadians try to run him over again and put the swedes on the pp many times =)

He's a kid, give him a break. And to be fair Canada had a pretty obvious tactic of running him in last year's final to try and get him off his game, which worked.

I'm sure he's more mature and stronger mentally this year. He looks like an NHL caliber goalie already.

I wish we had Paajarvi drafted :(. Hope to see Sweden - Canada in the final once again, anything else would be a real anti climax right now.

Btw, If we end up with SWE-CAN once again, who's side are you US guys on? :)

He's a kid, give him a break. And to be fair Canada had a pretty obvious tactic of running him in last year's final to try and get him off his game, which worked.

I'm sure he's more mature and stronger mentally this year. He looks like an NHL caliber goalie already.

I think there was only onet ime where he really got ran and that was when he was skating to the bench and Della Rovere hit him. Other then that it looked like pretty harmless every game type of contact that he just tried to sell beyond belief.

dude let it go, that was LAST year in ONE game.

Last year isn't that long ago and it also happened to be the biggest game of his career with probably every NHL scout watching.

Bad game to make an ass of yourself

Last year isn't that long ago and it also happened to be the biggest game of his career with probably every NHL scout watching.

Bad game to make an ass of yourself

Biggest game of his career at the age of 19. If he ends up being s*** by the time he reaches the NHL I really doubt it will be because of one game. Oh and the NHL scouts - big deal! He was already drafted and he still ended up being voted the best goaltender of that tournament. If you just dislike the guy because of it, fair enough, but his future in the NHL isn't exactly threatened just because of that one game.