• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

Det is 7-6-4 in 2010. 25 games left, sitting at 64 points.

Yeah, this team is going to BARELY make the playoffs, if they do at all. Unless they go on some 10 game tear. What's there longest streak this season...3 games?

looked good in the last minute shoulda played desperate all game.

flip really cant score man!!

lebda our best dman without a minus tonight round of applause for him!

howard played good nothing he coulda done with those 2 deflections

Someone earlier said "If Flip scores, you are sure going to feel stupid about that comment".

I thought in my mind..."Naw, he's safe."

What a boring sad game to watch. Rest up fellas. See you in LA.

Anything you want me to tell the Wings Saturday?

I will be at the game.

Yeah, go the f*** back to whatever alternate universe you crawled out of and bring back the 07-08 Wings. Worth a shot, they probably wont listen or care because that's there thing this year.

48 shots or something for the Wings? I didn't see that. Wings couldn't put up any pressure except for the very end there.

Passes to sticks. Passes to Ducks. Shots to sticks. Wide angle shots.

And of course, the ever present lack of lucky bounces for the Wings. So many close calls that you just knew weren't ever going in.

And Filpulla, seriously, how can you miss so many good chances so consistently? Get SOMETHING in!

Frustrating game. Kind of boring, too, which is surprising. Just seemed to be a futile attempt. No structure, pretty much guaranteed any momentum would get broken up.

Sucks constantly falling out of the playoff spot, though. I'd really like to see the Wings string together even a small winning streak at this point.

But we all should have expected this, what with it coming in a back to back and the game after a big win against San Jose. This has been the pattern this year.

So the Flames have gotten 6 points out of their last possible 20 points...and they are in the playoffs and we're still looking in from the outside. With all the inconsistency, I just do not see how we can possibly make it to the post season this year.

Queue the blahblahblah there's over 20 games left bs...

then stop watching, see you next season!

Every single time this season that the Wings have been able to gain ground in the standings and put some room between them and the competition, they lose. At some point they're going to have to get some killer instinct and get a win in this kind of game, or they'll end up missing the playoffs by a point or something awful like that.

Yeah, go the f*** back to whatever alternate universe you crawled out of and bring back the 07-08 Wings. Worth a shot, they probably wont listen or care because that's there thing this year.

Lmao, I should yell this at them during warm ups.