• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mors

2010 Alaska Nanooks Intro

Rate this topic

This is indeed good stuff! It's so nice to know that there are those out there who really know what the hell they're doing with the CGI/special effects stuff. Thanks for putting this on here.

Well, they blew up their whole campus....but I'm glad they saved the ice arena haha. And as for MSU, Miami, and OSU...not too shabby of choices, haha. You'd think they wouldn't have too much money left to do fancy things after they pay everyone else's plane tickets in the CCHA to play them up there. I enjoyed that a lot! Especially the space part lol.

So to my understanding, Polar Bears are intergalactic beings with magic wands in the shape of a hockey stick that can turn a jet into a space craft and are hell-bent on blowing s*** up? Sounds good.

holy crap that is incredible. They had one a few years back that was totally hilarious and embarrassing and really made its way around the college hockey community and i get the feeling that here, they actually embraced that rather than make something serious and badass this time. When they went into the fighter jets, i totally lol'd right here in the physics building here at MSU.

This is indeed good stuff! It's so nice to know that there are those out there who really know what the hell they're doing with the CGI/special effects stuff. Thanks for putting this on here.

That intro was better value for money, more coherent, and less chiched than any given moment of Avatar. I'm not even joking

I admit, as cheesy as these videos are, the guys making them have gotten better over the years.

LOL at the 06-07 video, they didn't even bother to edit out the Google Earth logo on the satellite zoom-in.

They seem to enjoy blowing things up, and I wonder how many times they've had to repair the roof on their barn.

Guest Lidstromboli
The 2008 one is just as funny (and bizarre):

i love the randomly exploding space bear that destroys several stars/planets

Wow talk about terrorism! Raise the threat level to red. :hehe:

I'm going to have nightmares about giant killer polar bears now. Time to up the global warming! Get them before they get us!

EDIT: And "Highway to the Danger Zone" just puts it over the top. Love it!

Edited by VM1138