• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BuckeyeWingsfan80

Is anyone watching the Caps and Pens

Rate this topic

This game might finally start getting a little chippier, and I say that completely tongue-in-cheek.

1. the refs completely whiffed on a boarding/tripping call on Mike Adams on Ovechkin. That scrum ended up with a misconduct to Knuble after a fight. Even NBC said it was a dirty hit which is amazing.

2. Ovechkin is the single greatest offensive force in the NHL. However, when he's trying to go 1 on 4 he's not as good as when he involves his teammates.

3. Every single thing Crosby does is going to be completely over-analyzed by Pierre. They spent 5 minutes earlier creaming themselves over a face-off win that didn't result in anything.

4. Ovie just decked Letang. It was hilarious.

And now the Pens get another PP off of a Semin high stick on Gonchar that's the result of Gonchar's own stick work..

Edit: And now a 5 on 3 because Crosby gets knocked down.

Edited by Datsyerberger

Crysby injured

He's not injured he just pussed out for that shift. When he didn't get a call he pretended to be hurt for a bit to justify coming straight off and then played the next shift.

The NHL would be better without Crosby. I would feel joy if he got injured for a long long period of time. He is what's wrong with the NHL. Get Crosby and his stroking partner Bettman out of here.

He's not injured he just pussed out for that shift. When he didn't get a call he pretended to be hurt for a bit to justify coming straight off and then played the next shift.

Yeah, I watched the replay and this is what I saw. Nothing even happened on the replay. Overanalyzed again by NBC. "YOU SAW IT HAPPEN, AND...YEAH".

In his own defensive zone too.... :lol:

Remember when Stevie tore his oblique when he was playing D along the boards? As I remember he grabbed it, and went back to playing D....

The NHL would be better without Crosby. I would feel joy if he got injured for a long long period of time. He is what's wrong with the NHL. Get Crosby and his stroking partner Bettman out of here.

It's not necessarily Crosby that's wrong with the NHL (I'll agree some of the stuff he does we could do without...the over-exaggerated dives and the punches to the back of the ass namely), but what's wrong is the absurd amount of hype the NHL, Versus, and NBC give. You can't watch ANY hockey game on NBC/Versus without hearing what Sidney Crosby is up to, what magazines he has in his bathroom, what he ate for breakfast, what his farts smell like, etc.

Remember during the European openers? I watched one of the Panthers/Hawks games and during the first two intermissions, they showed different Sidney Crosby interviews.

Let's also not forget the NBC Crosbycams. And all the times they show him on the bench. And all the times they show him Crosby. There's a reason NHL on NBC has a drinking game.

Overanalysis. On Versus, it can be worse...especially if Ed Olczyk is on. Sometimes it's hard to tell if I'm watching Versus or a second FSN Pittsburgh.

Edited by Whoabot