• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT: Canucks 6 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

nice shot.... Although, everybody on LGW seems to hate him for some reason

I think he's hated because of his first tour of duty with the Wings. He's been quite good since, honestly.

Good lord, did Kronwall almost just re-injure himself?

And that's how you don't keep a lead. Redirect, can't blame Jimmy on that one.

Still waiting for that Zetterberg Fillpulla combination that we never seem to see.

Also, we've already given up 14 shots on goal. That's on pace for over 40 shots and we need to limit that. Giving up tons of shots is something we've struggled with over the last month or so before the Olympics.

Guest mindfly

Ever since the goon laraque who doesnt even have a job anymore destroyed kronwall's knee he hasn't been the same..totally out of sync in every aspect of the game.

Howard hasn't really been sharp these 4 periods after the break. I hope he gets back into his pre-break groove real soon, because we need him to be solid every night.

Overall though a pretty good 1st period by the Wings.

Howard hasn't really been sharp these 4 periods after the break. I hope he gets back into his pre-break groove real soon, because we need him to be solid every night.

He's kept us in alot of games, but it's gonna get worse and worse if the Wings as a team dont improve alot. Babs wont play Osgood and riding a rookie for 10+ games is crazy. Mike is something else, Stanley Cup and Gold Medal winner but I still question everything he does, wild.