• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Thanks Matt!

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The case of El Pollo *****, a mystery most fowl indeed. But really, who hacks a hockey fansite? Step up your game, hackers.

Of course, many thanks to Matt for his hard work in getting us up and running again.

This is how the hacking incident should be referred to from now on. Awesome.

I sort of said some stuff on the opening thread, but it surely bears repeating here that I am one nutcase Wings' fan that didn't realize how much I missed this verbal volleyball till it went byebye. THANK YOU, MATT and whoever else helped you!

But I missed seeing any frickin' black cat. Ratz! <_<

Sorry this happened. I saw the "BLACK CHICKEN" too. I mean, seriously? They couldn't come up with something more badass like "black scorpion" or "black widow" or "black death." Noooo, it was BLACK CHICKEN! Something you get out of a bad cook's oven!

I echo everyone else in saying "Thanks, Matt!" for your work in getting the forums back running :yowza:

Now to think of an appropriate punishment for the undersized dick that hacked the site <_<

First post back for me and it's huge props and thanks to Matt. You got things back up and running even quicker than I thought you would. Not a knock on you at all, I just know you DO have a life outside this place unlike most of us. :P

I had never actually seen the standard IPBoard template before. It ain't LGW-standard, but it'll do in a pinch. :D

Matt, I just want to hug you and everyone who was involved in de-hacking this little slice of heaven on earth.

The person who did this must be found, beaten, sliced against the grain, served on a bronze platter with brie and Timbits, and forced to apologize to each member individually with a cash settlement of 1 euro for each day since the member registered on this site (calculations to be done by the hacker since (s)he's so flipping brilliant).

Out of curiosity, I was at a site called nightmare on helm street. Catchy. He has a long blog roll and I went through every one of them. This is hands down the best Wings forum! I was actually a member of this forum years ago under the name Vladinat'em. Now that I am back to a regular 8 hour job I can do this again. I am so glad that you are still here because nobody else can compare. The peeps here are quality also, even if I try from time to time to stir some s***. Anyway, in keeping with the title of the thread I just want to say thank you. Not just for the recovery effort, but for building something that is still around for me to enjoy years after I left. Thanks, Matt.