• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Thanks Matt!

Rate this topic

Guest Four

Honestly, i lol'd a bit when i saw the Black Chicken.

But good thing its back :)

blka.jpg

Lol I have no idea why someone would use a black chicken image when hacking another person xD What flag is that anyway?

Caught on camera, too!

Crosbied.gif

I lol'd.

But seriously, big thanks to Matt and all the other admins for all that they do to give us a place to celebrate and lament the fortunes of the greatest team in the history of professional sports. Who would hack a hockey forum, seriously? Someone needs to find this Black Chicken character and teach him a lesson in some creative and poetic-justice way.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Excellent Job by all those who were involved in the resurection of this site. I for one like the new layout (though I hope it gets switched to the good old red and white scheme). Thanks again for providing one of the best managed forums on the web.

Thanks a lot Matt, and all the other admins. Message boards are such an easy target for crackers, it takes a lot of work to keep them up and running.

We appreciate everything you guys do.

Thanks to all of the admin making this board an effective tool to communicate our passions about the best franchise and team in the NHL.

This site has been kinda hot for a few months now. I've had many alerts about trojan horses and other malware warnings. Lets hope that you can install the best firewall to keep all that crap away.

Death to bots and losers who write those types of codes!

Big thanks to Matt and everyone who had a hand in getting us back and running again!

I've been a member here since 2002 and I can honestly say this is the best forum ever. Thank you ALL for the hard work!

Love you guys!!!