• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

That was a HUGE win.

And Zata shows how you take a hit. You take it...and don't crumple up on the ice like a baby. Then you race back into the play.

Z took a shot on that hit but he got up like it barely hurt.

Guest mindfly

How huge can a win get? :D

It's obvious chicago is a much better team and would own the wings so bad had they just had a decent goalie..

Let's hope it's nothing serious with bert I don't wanna see Meech play forward :/

what a game, just a reminder in the 2nd period of how the wings can really play. thank god for datsyuk scoring with under 3 seconds left.

still got some kinks to work out but pretty good game. hopefully bertuzzi isnt seriously injuried he played really good and got 2 assit.

very satisfying win over the hawks in chicago!

I'm glad we won, but God we suck in 3rd periods.

Why do we always sit on our asses and try to protect the lead instead of continuing to play hockey? It was a miracle that that Chicago didn't score another goal there.

Giving up a hat trick to that ugly humanooid Ladd didn't make things any better.

In the future (like now) we need to learn how to protect leads better.

We definitly need to tighten our shot group. We can't keep having these meltdowns and expect everything to end up ok.

It's not like the wings are the only team that has meltdowns. It's part of the game. One team goes up, and usually one team makes a surge. Sure, they could do a better job defesivley, but overall they played a solid game and earned that win.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

ROFL @ the Chicago fans. Dumbasses don't even know what an offsides or handpass is. Gotta love them chanting "We want the Cup", maybe they should chant "We want a Regular season Win". Not that I can blame them, if Detroit had only had a NHL team for two years I doubt many of us would be knoweldgeble.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Wings got saved by a horrendous call to waive off the Kane goal...

No one told the Hawks to give up 5 goals after that call though. They were still ahead 2-0.

Did anyone else see the irony in Franzen calling out a dive?

Hilarious either way.

Wings need to work on holding a lead. Horrible defensive game.

Irony? Are you insinuating the Mule is a diver? Don't ever do that! My mother did that once. Once!