• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 3 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

<br />in an interview didn't Jimmy Howard say that he treated the first 5 and last 5 minutes of the period like OT?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

If that's true, then based on the first 2 goals allowed today, we're f**ked if the game goes to OT.

Howard rebound control?

Not a problem at all, right?

From my count, Bryz is worse with his rebound control. The difference is the Phoenix is all over the rebounds helping their goalie.

Guest mindfly

Why did helm play with franzen and bertuzzi in the late second? where is zetterberg?

Edited by mindfly

I ******* hate NBC, hockey justice that the coyotes score. Every ******* bounce goes their way, they are getting outplayed by the wings. If there were any hockey justice the wings would lead.

Sloppy passing and sloppy rebound control. That's not going to get us far in the playoffs. And I don't care that Bryzgalov's given up more rebounds. Phoenix has been scoring on Jimmy's rebounds. Again, time to cut the sloppy passes and sloppy rebound control. Terrible time to give up a goal.

Guest mindfly

Can't take another loss to these worthless piece of s*** dogs... FINISH THEM and win another two and move on...

I would also like to point out that Howard let in a goal within the first minute of the game and within the last minute of the second.

Those are backbreaking goals.

I would also like to point out that the hungrier team typically wins. So far, the Wings have not been as hungry as the Yotes. Howard is playing fine. Bryz is giving up almost 3x more rebounds but Detroit cannot capitalize.