• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT: Coyotes 0 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Ummmmm, no, you are far from cursed...not even remotely close.

That puck rode the goal line the whole time...pretty clear from the overhead replay.

Take it to those puppy dogs guys. I fully expect the wings to win game 4. Best of luck.

Haha, okay not as cursed as the Sharks (by a long shot), but this year it feels a bit like it just isn't meant to be.

As far as that situation, yes the puck obviously wasn't over the line.

Ummmmm, no, you are far from cursed...not even remotely close.

That puck rode the goal line the whole time...pretty clear from the overhead replay.

Take it to those puppy dogs guys. I fully expect the wings to win game 4. Best of luck.

Thanks. Best of luck to you guys too. If the wings dont win it this year, Im routing for you guys.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

So wait, because I said I thought it went in, based on what I saw.....someone gave me a -1 on my comment? Alrighty, then.

I thought we were past complaining about negative ratings? Complaining about negative ratings is going to get you negative ratings.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

I thought we were past complaining about negative ratings? Complaining about negative ratings is going to get you negative ratings.

I understand that. I think it's juvenile, but I understand it. I just thought it was odd, since I wasn't insulting anyone here.....I was talking about the dudes up in the box that decide if it's a goal or not. Don't think any of them post here. Frankly, it makes me wary to post in GDTs anymore. *sigh*

I understand that. I think it's juvenile, but I understand it. I just thought it was odd, since I wasn't insulting anyone here.....I was talking about the dudes up in the box that decide if it's a goal or not. Don't think any of them post here. Frankly, it makes me wary to post in GDTs anymore. *sigh*

Who cares about it? The content of the post is what matters, not how highly the peanut gallery that is LGW thinks of your post.