• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

PS
2010 Round 2 Photoshop War: San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

379 posts in this topic

I know this is suppose to be photoshop only, but this is just to perfect not to post.

Pure irony too that it is a "Dog Fish Shark"!

I know it's supposed to be Photoshop, but I really couldn't help it. It was almost like a reflex...

With deepest apologies to Lorenzo Lamas.

I know it's supposed to be Photoshop, but I really couldn't help it. It was almost like a reflex...

With deepest apologies to Lorenzo Lamas.

Is that Debbie Gibson as co-star?

Here's a Lil something something.... I know the jersey is kinda off for the road game but couldn't let the pose go... Enjoy...

abby.jpg

I was too slow to get this one in before the lock on the Yotes war. But it has to be said. Don't you think that Tippett looks like Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Especially now that he's older...

225px-JohnHarriman.jpg

cameron.jpg

:lol::clap:

WhySoDatsyuk.jpg

LOL while I think this is QUITE hilarious.

The Yotes would have obliterated the sharks.

<3

2guns

I fail to see how gaybashing has any place here.

The same goes for this.

I fail to see where we were *** bashing, we are simply calling the sharks ***. They're ***, no problem with it, just a fact of life. And I am OK with that, so I am not *** bashing someone for being ***. Just like I am straight, so if I put their faces on a man and women pic, would I be straight bashing? I fail to see where you get your logic. Oh wait, it's Crymson I am talking about...

(and no you are not baiting me into making fun of you because you're ***, you're ***, I am OK with that too)