• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

It's Official: Happy Hudler is Back

Rate this topic

TSN is reporting the same thing.

After a year away from the NHL, it appears that forward Jiri Hudler is planning to return to the Detroit Red Wings next season.

Hudler's agent, former NHL defenceman Petr Svoboda, is expected to announce as early as Friday that his client is coming back to North America after one season in the Russian Kontinental Hockey League.

Link

Guest mjtm77

This made my day Thanks for posting! :rolleyes: Looks like we wont be bringing in any free agents

This made my day Thanks for posting! :rolleyes: Looks like we wont be bringing in any free agents

it's also a good thing that kenny knows now so he can plan his offseason moves accordingly. adios williams. keep eaves and miller as they have proved their worth, game in and game out. it's all up to lids' contract now, whether he takes a discount or not. i wonder now what's gonna happen with ritola. would like to see him in a wings jersey next year. maltby should be retiring and draper has 1 year left if i'm not mistaken??

either way, welcome back happy! we'll take your 57 points next year.

I'm not suggesting this, just curious: There was some talk when Hudler left that Kenny would trade him if he ever returned. Anyone think that is still a possibility?

Edited by hooon

I'm not suggesting this, just curious: There was some talk when Hudler left that Kenny would trade him if he ever returned. Anyone think that is still a possibility?

probably not. at 2.875/year, 57 points sounds pretty good. i'd trade cleary before hudler at this point...if anyone would take his contract.

one half is saying he bitter that he left...the other more reasonable half is HAPPY that HUDLER is coming back. Cant wait to see his hilarious face when he scores and the PP just got a better.

I wonder if Jimmy and Huds will have their own victory thing like Huds and Ozzy cluck.

Unless it was ONE hell of a deal, there's no way they trade him... he's got a nose for the net and pure goal scorers aren't easy to find...

one half is saying he bitter that he left...the other more reasonable half is HAPPY that HUDLER is coming back. Cant wait to see his hilarious face when he scores and the PP just got a better.

I wonder if Jimmy and Huds will have their own victory thing like Huds and Ozzy cluck.

I hope not, that little tongue thing is freaking me out. That did lead me to this, however: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7AGRgs_a5I

[insert joke about money]

Who's the odd man, I wonder?

My gut says Williams is gone, possibly Maltby will retire, slide in Hudler and Abdelkader.

Williams is definitely out... I think those tea leaves are pretty easy to read (one year contract, scratched in the playoffs), I'm sure Maltby will probably retire and there's a good chance that Bert will be back at 1.5 or less... basically, it will be the same roster, with Hudler replacing Williams and Draper likely being scratched most nights as Abs, Helm, Miller and Eaves will play night in and night out...