• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

This is getting ridiculous.

The sharks need a new skating coach if these guys are legitimately falling over on these.

Call a damn dive already. They are folding their legs up.

McLellan is now known as Coach Bombay: "Take the fall...Act hurt.."

That would come as a suprise to me. McClellan doesn't seem like the type to pull that crap.

Post!

I agree that McLellan doesn't seem the type.

Just pissed that the Sharks are diving all over the ice.

However Howie also flopped over dramatically to get the call on thornton.

The refs need to put the whistles away. Everyone is embelishing everything to get the PP.

the refs are turning these playoffs into an abomination. if you get stick-slashed, you immediately must drop your stick. last year it was that stick parallel to the ice thing. these damn refs need to get the rules straight and apply them all consistently!!!

The refs need to put the whistles away. Everyone is embelishing everything to get the PP.

I agree. What the refs are doing is promoting more diving, and that means poor quality hockey. The players wouldn't keep diving if the officials wouldn't keep falling for it.

Chris

That's because he's allowed to hand pass in his defensive zone. Unless they changed this rule and I'm unaware. Or are you referring to a different hand pass?

Yeah and a player can "bat" it out of the air in any zone, as long as it's not received by a teammate

That's because he's allowed to hand pass in his defensive zone. Unless they changed this rule and I'm unaware. Or are you referring to a different hand pass?

Right.. But i thought it gets called if it gets recieved over the blue line..