• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SCF Game One GDT

Rate this topic

I seem to remember people hating Clement and Thorne when they used to do wings games because they used to favor colorado. I don't know why in hindsight people miss them. I for one hated Thorne. I don't like many of the broadcasters.

I especially hate that weasel Macquire.

Guest mindfly

Kopecky scores, Leino Scores, Hossa Scores... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1. Thank God Gary Thorne is still in NHL 10. Me and my brother refer to him as "The Hollerer".

2. I think it was stupid for Philly to put Boucher in, wasn't the right time and Leighton was not the reason they were down by one goal (another part of my argument, one goal deficit not a time to make a goalie change IMO) at the time.

3. Hope Flyers can take Game 2. f*** the Blackhawks. Toews is the only reason they're even respectable; he has a good head on his shoulders.

4. Rather have Ville and Pronger than Kopecky, Hossa, Kane, raise it.

5. NBC needs to have some sort of warning for the Crosbitch commercials of him at the Joe last year. They better not play that all Finals. That was the worst f***in' day of my life.

Edited by Ram

i wonder how often gary thorne yells in real life

HONEY WE'RE OUT OF MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK!! CAN YOU PICK. SOME. UP. THIS AFTERNOOOOOOOOON?!

This gave me a literal LOL moment.

I seem to remember people hating Clement and Thorne when they used to do wings games because they used to favor colorado. I don't know why in hindsight people miss them. I for one hated Thorne. I don't like many of the broadcasters.

I especially hate that weasel Macquire.

I am another one who doesn't miss Thorne and Clement at all. They worshipped at the altar of Roy the way today's announcers line up to grovel before Crosby and/or Ovechkin. Possibly even moreso, since Roy wasn't being marketed as the face of the NHL. (Admittedly, Clement did all right as an in-studio analyst the first season on NBC.) I thought they sounded like they were going to cry during game 7 against the Avs in 2002.

Liked it. For once, an entertaining finals.

Love when Wings win...don't get me wrong....but finally......nobody is steamrolling anyone. Love it.

And my thread wasn't even merged, just deleted?

Why does this site pick emo mods?

Your thread was merged. It's interspersed if you go back and read. Your OP is #46.

You sir, sound like a girl. "I hate kane" "I Hate Pronger".

Why not just say, "I think Osgood is cuter", or "Nooooo...Shanahan gone....my one true love gone!!!"

One day, you might be a real hockey fan, and not hate every team....cause they have XYZ player on them.

How about...stfu, and have a little respect.

Back in 90, I Bet you woulda said, "I Hate Mario"....and I bet you'd hate gretzky too...if he wasn't retired. I'm sure you love gretzky though....cause you're a fair weather ***.

I hate Kane & Pronger. I also think Osgood is cuter. Mac was my one true love and I am distressed that he is gone.

I'm a real hockey fan, which is why I watched this game- for the love of hockey.

I loved Mario and respected the Great One, even though neither one was Stevie Y.

Am I a fair-weather ***? Or am I a girl? You make the call.

Edited by 55fan

Why not just say, "I think Osgood is cuter", or "Nooooo...Shanahan gone....my one true love gone!!!"

One day, you might be a real hockey fan, and not hate every team....cause they have XYZ player on them.

Back in 90, I Bet you woulda said, "I Hate Mario"....and I bet you'd hate gretzky too...if he wasn't retired. I'm sure you love gretzky though....cause you're a fair weather ***.

Not even been here two months and hes already got a high horse shoved so far up his ass its coming out his mouth in the form of this preachy s***.

You used the term "stfu" and "***" so I can safely assume you wern't around in the 90's anyway. If you were, I seriously pity you.

Ye I rather do that then ride them like you. Stupidest post ever.

Throw towels on the ice for winning game one!!!!!

...what a bunch of bandwagon idiots.

Red Wings fans criticizing other teams fans for throwing things on the ice? How ironic.

What a terrible SCF that teaches you defense doesn't mean s***...there will be over 8 goals scored in every game...

Lets see. 2 young teams with very few players with cup experience including the goalies. 6 and 7 days off between games. Not to mention a league now, including the playoffs where many goals are and have been scored. It was one game.

How about the hawks settling down in the 3rd to give up a whopping 6 shots?

I just love looking at all of the bitter wings fans who still believe whether they get their asses kicked or not, should be the only team allowed to win the cup.

So the team whose goaltender sucks the least is going to win the Cup. Wow. What I saw last night was not Stanley Cup hockey on the part of the goaltenders.

That said. Philly more than held their own. I'm thinking that this could go either way.

Red Wings fans criticizing other teams fans for throwing things on the ice? How ironic.

Lets see. 2 young teams with very few players with cup experience including the goalies. 6 and 7 days off between games. Not to mention a league now, including the playoffs where many goals are and have been scored. It was one game.

How about the hawks settling down in the 3rd to give up a whopping 6 shots?

I just love looking at all of the bitter wings fans who still believe whether they get their asses kicked or not, should be the only team allowed to win the cup.

If Neimi plays like that for the rest of the series the Hawks will not win. Unless Leighton/Boucher play like that...

Mario and Wayne have zero in common with Pronger who was suspended SIX times or Kane who was arrested for beating up a 60 year old cab driver. I hate them too. Actually, I should say, I have no respect for them. Better?

So the team whose goaltender sucks the least is going to win the Cup. Wow. What I saw last night was not Stanley Cup hockey on the part of the goaltenders.

That said. Philly more than held their own. I'm thinking that this could go either way.

If Neimi plays like that for the rest of the series the Hawks will not win. Unless Leighton/Boucher play like that...

All of Niemi, Leighton and Boucher have been solid throughout the playoffs. It was one friggin game. Niemi also has usually rebounded well when he has had a poor game. That even dates back to the regular season.

I don't miss the Gary Thorne and Bill Clement that had an obvious Avalanche bias. The other times yeah they were fine.

I never felt that way when watching the games between the two teams.

Edited by GMRwings1983