• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Phazon

please chicago win the stanley cup

Rate this topic

I basically want the Hawks to win for two reasons:

1. I'm originally from the Chicago area.

2. I hate Chris Pronger.

Speaking of hating chris pronger, did you guys see the interviews on NHLs site today? I knew he was a cock hole on the ice but didn't realize he just really is one. He was a complete dick when they asked him about his beard, being a villain, and why he didn't pick up the puck after they won. No class. the reporters all don't look like his on ice opponents do they, or did I miss when that happened?

Have always hated Pronger but it hasn't nearly affected me as much when he went to the East and the Flyers. Plus he went up a couple of cool points by taking pucks from Chicago and stating they belonged in the garbage. 1st class Trollery thumbup.gif toward the tools known as the Blackhawks.

Guest mjtm77

I want the flyers to win. ads see I dont care what people say about pronger being better then Lids cause iam not stupid

Edited by mjtm77

It'll take Pronger quite a bit more than a Conn Smythe to rival Norris Nick Lidstrom.

Curious...How many cups was Pronger wearing a "C" for (he's been a captain, but leading team to victory?)? Times won as "A"?

Lidstrom (by far) leads Pronger in career stats, with Pronger having 1 less year in the League.

Differences in career stats:

308 Less Games Played (minus 82 to see the difference lost by Pronger's suspensions and injuries during career)

85 Less Goals

300 Less Assists

385 Less Points

-256 +/- difference

42 PPG

140 PPA

The only time I even considered Pronger to be on par with Lidstrom is the playoff year he was with Edmonton. That playoff year he was at his top peak performance ever.

GO PHILLY GO!!!

20 cent dont be needin mo bling bling.

Edited by dragonballgtz

I don't care either way. Why would anyone care if Pronger won the Conne Smythe or not?

legitimately name me one player in the history of the NHL with a statement of how they are more of a ****** than pronger...

can't think of one? that's what i thought.

that's why most of us care if pronger wins the conn smythe, and the cup for that matter. he is a prick of epic proportions. i wish that the sens hadn't s*** the bed and beat the ducks when they won the cup. pronger would be pushing 40 with no cup.

Guest CaliWingsNut

legitimately name me one player in the history of the NHL with a statement of how they are more of a ****** than pronger...

that's why most of us care if pronger wins the conn smythe, and the cup for that matter. he is a prick of epic proportions. i wish that the sens hadn't s*** the bed and beat the ducks when they won the cup. pronger would be pushing 40 with no cup.

Lemieux

Edit: Claude

Edited by CaliWingsNut

I only have one reason.

1. I really hate Chris Pronger.

GO HAWKS!

the hawks are my favorite team behind the wings...sorry guys. i hate pronger, carcillo and lappy those dirty pieces of garbage. richards is one of my favorite players...but toews is a good winnipeg boy and i want him to bring the cup and hopefully the conn smythe here. i can go get my picture taken with him and the cup...in my wings jersey :lol:

Sean Avery

patrick_roy.jpg

Absolutely perfected the art of the bag o' ******

Claude Lemeiux... oh, I don't know... for pile driving Drapers face into the dasher and then leaving it to his team to handle his business. For starters.

Corey Perry... seriously, you can't even dispute this.

I could go on...

Corey Perry... seriously, you can't even dispute this.

I could go on...

clap.gif So So true... I am sure there are way more than Pronger as well. It could very well be said that every player on the late 90's Avalanche were mastering the art of ****** baggery.

Guest Crymson

It'll take Pronger quite a bit more than a Conn Smythe to rival Norris Nick Lidstrom.

Curious...How many cups was Pronger wearing a "C" for (he's been a captain, but leading team to victory?)? Times won as "A"?

Lidstrom (by far) leads Pronger in career stats, with Pronger having 1 less year in the League.

Differences in career stats:

308 Less Games Played (minus 82 to see the difference lost by Pronger's suspensions and injuries during career)

85 Less Goals

300 Less Assists

385 Less Points

-256 +/- difference

42 PPG

140 PPA

Lidstrom also has an immeasurable lead over Pronger in class and honor. Unlike Pronger, Lidstrom has accomplished everything in his amazing career without ever once playing dirty hockey.

Guest screwdahawks

Chicago is a team full of Prongers as far as Wings fans should be concerned. Wishing they'd win a Cup is like cheering for the Avalanche!

This