• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChelisChick

Hawks trying to deal Huet

Rate this topic

I bet the Capitals are happy the didn't re-sign Huet.

I think they'd be kicking themselves for that. Huet posted very good numbers with the Caps and helped them get back to the playoffs. I always felt it was a mistake for Huet to not re-sign there, he'd still be the starter there IMO.

I think they'd be kicking themselves for that. Huet posted very good numbers with the Caps and helped them get back to the playoffs. I always felt it was a mistake for Huet to not re-sign there, he'd still be the starter there IMO.

Difficult to say given that he only played 13 games for them... But I see your point.

Edit. Forgot the play-offs. Meh, doesn't really change my thought.

Edited by SweWings

Guest Crymson

I bet the Capitals are happy the didn't re-sign Huet.

It ceased to be an option when Chicago threw that ungodly contract at him. No doubt Washington wasn't in the mood to match.

Guest ChicagoMan

You guys are a few months behind. Chicago isn't looking to trade Huet to another club...He's basicallly being loaned to a Swiss team. The deal has been in the works for awhile just have to wait till they are closer to the season. Hawks will have some space now to go out and get help if needed at the deadline.

You guys are a few months behind. Chicago isn't looking to trade Huet to another club...He's basicallly being loaned to a Swiss team. The deal has been in the works for awhile just have to wait till they are closer to the season. Hawks will have some space now to go out and get help when needed at the deadline.

Fixed

Campbell, Huet, Hossa

Losing money in the year when you sold out all of your games and won the Stanley Cup

Having to trade/not resign 8 of your regulars from the cup winning team - the first Cup winning team in 49 years

Calling you team "Hawkeytown" after your big brothers in Hockeytown

Priceless

Guest CaliWingsNut

You know some rookie GM is going to deal for Huet and piss off the rest of the real GMs out there.

Really... what rookie GM?

What rookie GM's are there this year? Yzerman, Bowman Jr., & Dudley (Atl) are the only ones I'm aware of.

One's trying to do the trade, and the other two don't need Huet.