• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nate94gt

Do the wings have new jerseys this season?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

people like to rip you down on this site...especially if your new or if you talk s*** about maltby

meh, thats just the way messageboards are. every messageboard im on is the same. You get used to it.

people like to rip you down on this site...especially if your new or if you talk s*** about maltby

Talking s*** about Malts is not new and may be well deserved, sometimes

I think the Wings should change the fonts on the jerseys to Wingdings, just to confuse the hell out of people even more!

Wingdings.gif

I think the Wings should change the fonts on the jerseys to Wingdings, just to confuse the hell out of people even more!

Wingdings.gif

The bomb should go to someone whosdabomb. Haha, get it? Get it?

The real reason the font is different: The Red Wings organization, in an effort to save money, are buying their jerseys from off-shore retailers located in China. Everyone knows they can never get the fonts right on those knock-off jerseys...

This thread signals the beginning of the Wings season to me. Now get to bickering about goalies and who is lazy and sucks. :hehe:

The pre-season nameplate designer is lazy and sucks.

MannyK likes this

*Smacks forehead*

Just go look online for pictures of their jersey's and you'll have your answer. Google is your friend.