• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/30 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

If Ozzie doesn't blow it in the first again,we should be able to win this one with relative ease. Out in division games are always the toughest, though.

Wings: 4(Zata, Mule, Homer, Krons)

Peds:3 (JPD, Sullivan,RandomDefenseman)

good that it's hudler.. over Mo, not a fan of Modano sitting. Miller should sit though, Abbey/Helm and Eaves is a wicked 4th line when will Babs realize this! We need Hudler in there.

Backtracking a bit, but I still don't understand keeping Miller over Ritola, when you already have guys like Eaves, Helm, Abby in the lineup. Miller is and always had been redundant.

Not sure I love sitting Hudler... I don't see how that is going to get him going, but I guess you gotta sit one of them.

I love Abs, glad that he's in, but I'm not convinced he is going to be the savior of the third line.

Edited by hooon

Why sit Hudler and hurt the best player on the 2nd powerplay? Sitting Modano would improve the powerplay because, frankly, Modano has sucked on the point. Put Eaves or Stuart back there.

Anyhow, I just bought tickets to the game, so I hope its a good one! Need Ozzy to hold down the fort.

Ozzie's gonna show ya. All of ya. Yeah. My boy's in the house and coming through tonight.

Wings will win by a decisive margin. 14-3, baby. It's happening tonight.

Yo.

ha ha ha. Even in your wildest of made of dream games scores, your boy osgood still lets in three goals. I just found that funny.

Backtracking a bit, but I still don't understand keeping Miller over Ritola, when you already have guys like Eaves, Helm, Abby in the lineup. Miller is and always had been redundant.

Not sure I love sitting Hudler... I don't see how that is going to get him going, but I guess you gotta sit one of them.

I love Abs, glad that he's in, but I'm not convinced he is going to be the savior of the third line.

Abby will at least spend 15 minutes a game hitting anything that moves making life hell for the other defenseman instead of Hudler floating around out there, not producing and the third line being a complete waste

Ozzie's gonna show ya. All of ya. Yeah. My boy's in the house and coming through tonight.

Wings will win by a decisive margin. 14-3, baby. It's happening tonight.

Yo.

DAMN SKIPPY!!!!!!!

He had a rough 1st period in the last game for sure.. But he came up big in the rest of last game to keep it at 3.

I hope the momentum carries over to tonight and the Wings attach Rinne and get traffic in front and shoot more.

alot of shots were from too far out. 43 shots but not all "Great Chances"

(Edit) GO WINGS!!!!

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

Modano should have been benched, not Hudler, but what can you do? Hudler is pissed and understandably so. He knows he's not the one that should have been benched. At least he's trying out there. Modano better have a big game or I think Babs will sit him and bring Hudler back in, saying he gave Modano a chance.

Ritola: 3 GP, 1 pt., -3. 3 shots, 9:54 Ice Time.

Miller: 8 GP, 0 pt, -3, 6 shots, 11:09 ice time.

Miller has played in twice as many games, twice as many shots, a minute more a game. With that added ice time his -3 looks a lot better than a -3 in 3 games.

Edited by VM1138

Miller has played in twice as many games, twice as many shots, a minute more a game. With that added ice time his -3 looks a lot better than a -3 in 3 games.

Don't forget he's a pretty damn good PKer as well and blocks shots with the best of them. :thumbup:

esteef

Abby will at least spend 15 minutes a game hitting anything that moves making life hell for the other defenseman instead of Hudler floating around out there, not producing and the third line being a complete waste

I love it when he does that, as long as he's not way out of position. He's pretty fast so a little bit's OK. :ph34r: As for taking Modano out, what's scary is I don't think his game would change even if they did. :huh:

And please, team! Don't pass so damn much. Just shoot the frickin' puck. Thank you. :ranting:

Edited by Vladifan

Completely different teams, teammates and systems.

Like I said before, I have no problem with Miller, but he is redundant. We have lots of players who do exactly what he does, and do it better. His potential is peaked, Ritola's isn't.

Just sayin.

Ozzie obviously just isn't comfortable being a backup goalie who only plays every 3-4 games. It takes him a period to find himself again. Having played well in the 2nd and 3rd periods of the PHX game, I think he'll be fine tonight knowing that he's the goalie for the time being.

Someone from the third line needed to sit, I expect it will be Modano or Cleary in the next game if they don't pick it up tonight.

Time to put a dent in Rinne's numbers. Detroit wins 4-1.

Edited by F2B&G