• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/30 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

451 posts in this topic

Hank will miss the net on a good scoring chance, but he seems to make these odd/weird spectacular goals more often than not lol. Go Hank!!!!

I believe this is the case.

Yeah I remember a few years ago in the playoffs against the Sharks there was some lady that would start screaming at the top of her lungs EVERYTIME the Wings went into the Sharks zone. Had to mute all of the away games in that series because it was so bad.

Raffa and Datsyuk just keep padding their stats, what do they think this is, NHL 11?

Edited by Konnan511

Great save through the screen, but yet again, a man left wide open in front of the Wings net leads to a goal. Kronwall, what are you doing, how about you gain position instead of just creating a bigger screen?

If that were us, it wouldn't have been a goal.

Hey, it's in SJ. Stranger (and worse) "goals" have happened in this arena, haven't they? <_<

Son sends me a text saying 3-1 Wings. I reply; "This is where the Sharks score, right? Next text from son; "3-2, yes dad you're right. Too funny. Can't they ever get more than a one goal lead?

Another nice goal by the wingrs and a garbage goal by the sharks. Clear the front of the net kronwall!

Hey, it's in SJ. Stranger (and worse) "goals" have happened in this arena, haven't they? <_<

The should have been waived off goal because of the mesh contact...

Hudler is looking pretty good out there. Hopefully it'll translate into a goal for us.

And I like hearing the Filppula love. :yowza: