• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/30 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

In fairness, he edited stating Conklin looks worse. So judgmental we are in here lol.

Ya... Conklin looks terrible and a fluke goal to start the second.

Ah fair enough. I just saw the score. I haven't been watching the game, been doing house work.

Hence the Conks part.

Why is the Halak-ness Monster not in net?

Halak basically bought St Louis an early season surge. It helps that the team is generally hard working. But Halak was a huge part of their early success.

unfortunately the team is faltering now. Halak can't do it alone.

That team needs to find a way to win. Halak can keep them in just about any game, but I kinda feel like the team is letting Halak down.

Nice for the Sharks to face the wings this year. And glad to be back on here.

Sharks on the other hand has been way inconsistent. Its either Sharks get blown out, or the Sharks blow out the other team or the Sharks have a 2+ goal lead in the third and give up 2-3 goals in a few minutes.

Injury list for the Sharks: Demers, Wallin, Huskins, Seto.

The rookies have been good this year for us.

Should be a good game, I hope. I won't be watching; but I hope for fans sakes; it will be a good one to watch.

Welcome back, Sharkfan. I'm hoping we keep winning, but nothing's guaranteed. I also checked out your GDT and it was fun. You have some intelligent, funny people on there, too. :thumbup:

Good to hear from you too. I'm trying to watch the game, but I doubt it since I have accounting homework, and finals are coming up.

And I won't be surprised to see the redwings blowing the Sharks out of the water. THe Sharks have AHL defense, literally. Datysuk, Franzen and Zetterberg should school us in every fashion.

You can watch the game and I'll help you with your homework during commercials and intermission :P

I was there as well to witness The Mule at his finest. Such a great night, the Joe was explosive :siren::thumbup:

6pkbSamuelAdamsWinterLager.jpg

sa-choc-bock.gif

So, a six pack of Winter Lager plus a Chocolate Bock? I'll take that.

I still have a few Noble Pils left in the fridge, I think I may consume them tonight. I think its the best beer Sam Adams has made yet, although I'm not a huge Sam Adams fan.

Here's to victory! :beerbuddy:

I was there as well to witness The Mule at his finest. Such a great night, the Joe was explosive :siren::thumbup:

I still have a few Noble Pils left in the fridge, I think I may consume them tonight. I think its the best beer Sam Adams has made yet, although I'm not a huge Sam Adams fan.

Here's to victory! :beerbuddy:

Isn't that the Spring Seasonal?