• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Haven't read the GDT as i just watched the game but didn't lidstrom and also datsyuk have hat-tricks in the post season?

Haven't read the GDT as i just watched the game but didn't lidstrom and also datsyuk have hat-tricks in the post season?

Lidstrom hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, but Datsyuk has in 2008.

And see what happens when mindfly isn't part of the GDT? Players score their fist career hatty's. :cool:

Lidstrom hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, but Datsyuk has in 2008.

And see what happens when mindfly isn't part of the GDT? Players score their fist career hatty's. :cool:

Haha.

Zetterberg in 2010 too.

Franzen twice in 2008 and once in 2010.

Bud Lynch and Ben Sheppard, from Yankee Stadium, are my all-time favorite PA Announcers. It's doesn't get any classier than those guys.

I don't like guys who yell in the mic.

That would be Bob Sheppard and he died this year.

Edited by Electrophile

Guest Heaten

Mickey and Ken said Eaves/Abby/Draper line got benched and didn't get much ice time in the 2nd/3rd. I know they did play some... but they pointed that line wasn't out there much,. Babcock was rolling 3 lines for the most part. What's up with that?

Helm was moved up to the 3rd line. Was Babcock sending a message to the Abdelkader and Eaves?

Mickey and Ken said Eaves/Abby/Draper line got benched and didn't get much ice time in the 2nd/3rd. I know they did play some... but they pointed that line wasn't out there much,. Babcock was rolling 3 lines for the most part. What's up with that?

Helm was moved up to the 3rd line. Was Babcock sending a message to the Abdelkader and Eaves?

Didn't really notice it. Abdelkader I thought looked good, Eaves was good on the PK, Draper was invisible but that's to be expected. I think our top 3 lines were just looking so dominant out there he just thought he'd get them out there as often as he could. Helm was sensational last night, and he's developing some serious chemistry with Hudler, too bad neither can score to save themselves at the moment. :hehe:

Great to see the Wings play good at home and the the W.. I like Babs saying that Lids is like wine getting better with age!!... And Cleary and Hank were amazing

I wanna say it was pretty cool to see my good friend play for the Blues last night, his name was Adam Cracknell he was #79!! It was so unreal that his first NHL game was at the Joe really great for him!!! Congrats Cracks and all the best to you

Guest mindfly

Zetterberg had like 25mins of icetime, lidstrom like 22mins, draper had 9shifts total, i think it was because of all blues injuries, erik johnson also went down so they wanted to make sure to put it away and get the W

Guest Hatethedrake!

One of these days Datsyuk is going to stickhandle through the entire team and score a goal. It's coming.

I totally agree. That song will never get old as far as I'm concerned.

And Karen Newman is alright by me. Though, it does appear as though all her plastic surgery is catching up with her. She's starting to look like Mark McGrath from Don't Forget the Lyrics.

Now I just feel old. I would have referred to him as "Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray". :P

Now I just feel old. I would have referred to him as "Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray". :P

No. When he was "Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray", he hadn't yet had plastic surgery, and looked perfectly fine--maybe even attractive, by some standards (not mine). But...um..HAVE YOU SEEN HIM LATELY?

markmcgrath2.jpg

Edited by megaelixir

Great all around game by the Wings. Here is what I thought:

- Nick Lidstrom proving why he is still the best dman in the game... that's a real captain right there raising his game like that to get his team going

- Pavel Datsyuk had another SOLID night I would honestly pay money to just watch him play with a puck

- Hank was stellar along with Cleary

- Kronners is really impressing me this year he is a very solid Dman and vital to our success

- The PP with Pavs and Z together looks like it is coming around... watch out nhl...

- Howard still looks too shakey for my liking. The first goal was really weak, and they hit 2 or 3 posts on little shots that should have easily been stopped and he continues to give bad rebounds. If there is not an improvement in his play I would like to see more Ozzie starts to at least challenge Howie

Guest Crymson

One of these days Datsyuk is going to stickhandle through the entire team and score a goal. It's coming.