• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/4 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Oilers 3

Rate this topic

Waaaayyyy too many fsn plus games this year. Can't get the stream to work and drumnj hasn't accepted my registration yet. I call shenanigans!!!!!

fsd+ is ******* garbage. No hd Edited by nate94gt

they are kind of sitting on their hands, aren't they? Not a large contingent of Red Wings' fans there, to make a commotion, I guess. :P

I forget, is it this arena where the lighting makes it look like they forgot to turn on all the lights? it's not too bad tonight. Maybe it's Calgary, I forget, but one of the w. Canada arenas looks dingy and dark on camera.

I thought it was here but it's not that bad tonight.

Enjoy the game, I need to go to bed :( I hate that I'm going to have to miss Ozzie in net.

Go Wings!!!

somebody's got a chiasson jersey right behind the red wing bench.

don't see those very often, especially in edmonton.

I just have to say... your signature is amazing. Lol.

4th line was our best line easily. Tatar, Helm, and Drapes skating circles around, well the Oilers lol. rolleyes.gif

but yet it was their line that was on the ice for the goal

Murphy is cracking me up.

Zetterberg *some random sound* SLACK *mumble* pick up lol

Stuart looks like Bieber

Edited by dragonballgtz

how do the wings look?? how bout ozzie? not many shots and i see one got past him did the d let him out to dry?

Eh, I'd say it was 95% D, 5% Ozzie. It may have been a stoppable puck, but that was god awful defensive coverage. Puck came from behind the net, into the slot, onto a waiting stick and shot in for the goal. Honestly, I think if Ozzie had stopped it, it would have been due to sheer luck.

we gotta pick our game up, we need to win this game and Calgary for sure that way we can prepare for Vancouver as that will be a real tough matchup.

LGW!!!

Stupid TSN just couldn't hesitate to talk about the juniors game last night even though it has nothing to do with this game of the NHL. Everyone knows the outcome.