• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/4 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Oilers 3

Rate this topic

The line that has the goal as well?

Ohhh ok Nick setting up the shot for Z then a screen by Homer's fat ass in front which Murphy could have stopped while devouring Canadian dogs, chugging a Lite and maybe bangin one of his many 40 year old groupies biggrin.gif

i absolutely loathe keating. what did he do? I was watching the football game instead of intermission (hd vs non hd, you figure it out :P )

i didn't see it, but i'm guessing he started sentences, paused for an uncomfortable amount of time, and then resumed the sentence which then blended into another sentence.

all with irregular intonation.

i absolutely loathe keating. what did he do? I was watching the football game instead of intermission (hd vs non hd, you figure it out :P )

Oh, you know, the usual: trying to spit out a simple sentence in English and instead sounds like a bumbling idiot. Essentially it was "you were all talking before this game about this game needing not to have the puck go into your net, the puck did go into the net once in that period, how do you feel your team is doing about wanting not to have the puck inside the net?"

It was actually kind of impressive...

Kronwall was like "oh my christ..." face

Edited by b.shanafan14

i didn't see it, but i'm guessing he started sentences, paused for an uncomfortable amount of time, and then resumed the sentence which then blended into another sentence.

all with irregular intonation.

Lol. How can we get this ****** fired? He is horrible