Video of Wings Curling Event

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

it looked to me like he was chewing gum. :shrugs:

anyway, snuff is no more disgusting than:

carey price smoking three cigarettes

habs-in-cancun.jpg

Mindfly's favorite picture.

I knew it was dangerous to bring up massage therapy on this board. :no2: I, for one, am not trying to find out who "the hottie" is for the reasons the other guys are, seeing as I'm a girl, but being a massage therapist myself, I would love to have her job. I do think it would be tough to maintain professionalism mostly because it's an all male dressing room, and I doubt there is too much discretion with showers/changing. I can't speak for her, but I doubt she's blurring the lines between personal and professional dealings with the players, or she'd no longer have a job (but I'll try not to squash the fantasy of other posters on here :) ).

I love how Ozzie is so serious during his throw as well!

I knew it was dangerous to bring up massage therapy on this board. :no2: I, for one, am not trying to find out who "the hottie" is for the reasons the other guys are, seeing as I'm a girl, but being a massage therapist myself, I would love to have her job. I do think it would be tough to maintain professionalism mostly because it's an all male dressing room, and I doubt there is too much discretion with showers/changing. I can't speak for her, but I doubt she's blurring the lines between personal and professional dealings with the players, or she'd no longer have a job (but I'll try not to squash the fantasy of other posters on here :) ).

So.....whats up?

Well well... Don't be afraid to 'correct me on my posture' if you know what I mean... :cool:

Ok, I'll kick you in the nuts as hard as I can. Then you kick Konnan in the nuts as hard as you can. Then you'll both be on the ground while I... I mean... Let's play.

Seems lose, lose......................................................

dry.gifblink.gifunsure.gif

I'm in.

It's always entertaining to see stuff like this. I wish we had video of the boys during the Huntington Beach Police simulation. Anyone remember this gem? “I with Homer and Fill,” Datsyuk said. “We special KGB group, me and Homey and Fill. We have European style, jump in and everybody shoot. Ask later, who still alive.

That was the paintball thing right? Was there a video with that quote?

haha of course babs throws a gem at the end. it looked like it was fading right at first but he musta death stared it back to the middle.

and that massage therapist, any relation to karen newman? youd think sports teams wouldnt want smoking hot massage therapist in their locker rooms everyday. could lead to some scandal. unless shes just down with keeping her mouth shut, or opening it at the "right time" :o

Wow.

Maybe she's married, maybe she's not into dudes, maybe she worked really hard to be the caliber of massage therapist that can work with a professional sports team and takes her job seriously. Plus, do you really thing Babsy would be ok with the players messing around with the massage therapist, if there was even the slightest possible indication that it was happening? She'd be gone in a second.

:thumbup:

The Wings get to go curling. Maryann gets all the cool internet guys fighting over her. Some hot brunette chick gets to hang with the boys.

I want a life.

Can you imagine an LGW "teambuilding" experience where we all got together and did something like that?

The Wings get to go curling. Maryann gets all the cool internet guys fighting over her. Some hot brunette chick gets to hang with the boys.

I want a life.

Can you imagine an LGW "teambuilding" experience where we all got together and did something like that?

Yeah. Id be the one going after the hottie :P

I want a life.

They just helped prove my point!