• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

Then I'll make sure to only watch Canucks games from now on. ;)

Because everyone else is biased.

YES, i converted a wings fan to a nucks fan!! ;)

The Canucks announcers talk about the Wings like they are freaking god, it is a bit annoying, but they deserve it.

Bottom line, I won't be listening to the abuse the canucks will take tomorrow on FS-D. I would rather listen on the radio.

Guest Heaten

Come on! They are first place in the West in January.

We should all recognize that unmatched feat.

I know right.. kinda like the Toronto fans who thought their team was special because they were #1 after 3 games in the season; Canuck fan's are jerking off because they have a whopping 2 point lead in JANUARY!!!1 Lol!

The Canucks announcers talk about the Wings like they are freaking god, it is a bit annoying, but they deserve it.

Bottom line, I won't be listening to the abuse the canucks will take tomorrow on FS-D. I would rather listen on the radio.

A lot of us don't even like our own commentators so... it's okay. Lol.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Abuse? You must be drunk when watching these broadcasts.

A lot of us don't even like our own commentators so... it's okay. Lol.

Well I don't blame you! I'm saying it must get ooooold hearing about how amazing your team is every 10 seconds all night long. I would hate it if it were the Canucks announcers.

Jimmy is flopping around more than Dom in there. At least Hasek stopped the puck. Jimmy looks completely overwhelmed in all aspects right now.

I don't know that he's overwhelmed, but something definitely seems up with his positioning. Like he's pressing too hard and taking himself out of position or something.

Y

Maybe I'm just losing it today, but I don't get that. Regardless, I wasnt trying to be cocky. My Wife is trying to tell me about our finances and I only put that one sentance so I wouldn't get hammered for not paying attention.

Also, just got here tonight, hadn't seen what the crowd had been saying. My bad.

No talking about finances during hockey, you need to tell her it must wait. Of course I'm the one usually in charge of that so it makes it easier. :lol:

They were just talking about Vancouver :ph34r: