• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

866 posts in this topic

Wings look a little discombuberated out there...can't seem to control the puck in their own end.

Not Howard's fault, but if he had done his job that would be the first or second behind him. As it stands, its 4 goals in half a game.

Ozzie will be in goal in the 4rd, betcha. That goal was not on Jimmy,IMO, but whatever.

I agree, but I think Jimmy has lost a lot of confidence and it's showing in his play. I think Ozzie needs to play in more game to help motivate Howard. Give him something to work for.

Vladifan likes this

I'm just going to say it......We are at best an average team right now. I sure hope having Cleary and Dats makes us that much better. It's starting to feel a lot like last year again.

Deflected puck. Not on howard

Yep, off of the shaft of Lidstrom's stick, about a foot and a half up on it. Just bad luck for him.

Eaves to the bin. Wings PK.

That hurts. Think we'll see Ozzie for the third or if Howard gives up another one? It was a deflection so he couldn't do much on it but the boys need a wake up call fast.

Great another PK.

Mike Babcock is a smart guy. But damn it takes him way too long to recognize and fix a problem. How many four goals against games does Jimmy get?

Yeah, been some bad deflections with Jimmy this year. But the first 3 were just disgusting.

A lot of the fluke goals seem to go in high. I wonder if he's going down to early and then out of position?