• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Pekka Rinne is the best goalie ever! I just love that guy; he's really great, and I hope he does well tonight. (I couldn't bring myself to say, "I hope he gets a shut out"...too soon, too soon.) On the other hand, we are lazy and suck.

(edit: sorry, I forgot I posted in here once already, or else I would've just put this in the other post)

Edited by MulesWillFly93

View PostElectrophile, on 05 February 2011 - 04:06 PM, said:

I would just like the Wings to score a goal tonight.

(Hockeymom1960) At least 1 more than the enemy at the end of the 3rd.

Anybody?

Anybody??! :ph34r:

I'm going to say we shut them out. The D plays amazing, Howard makes the solid saves, and we win 4-0. Weber has second thoughts about an extension with the Preds. :sly:

ohh i thought macdonald was playing?

but anyways i was glad to see Howard play well, the first goal i dont play him, and the second he was left out to dry. team played poorly defensively in front of him. but the team always seems to step up when they have a weaker goalie playing behind them, so i hope they limit the shots and joey makes the saves to get the W in Nashville.

Go wings

Rinne gets a **** *** *-*-*-* *-*-* and the Preds win 10-0 with Franz getting an own goal Hatty and we all owing Arbys Fries

Can I just inject a little goalie curse (a la S*** O**) instruction:

You don't utter those two words until the other team has scored BEFORE we do. Otherwise, you risk cursing our team to having no goals.

It's a finesse thing, you understand? The way they played last night, it probably doesn't matter. ;)

Edited by puckloo39

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with game center live tonight?

Can I just inject a little goalie curse (a la S*** O**) instruction:

You don't utter those two words until the other team has scored BEFORE we do. Otherwise, you risk cursing our team to having no goals.

It's a finesse thing, you understand? The way they played last night, it probably doesn't matter. ;)

Again that would require that they are playing hockey tonight and not just acting as living breathing slalom cones.