• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/23 GDT: Canucks 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Sure are alot of canucks fans there. You can hear the "LOUUU" and there was a pretty good cheer when they scored.

I'm getting a bit aggravated lately with opposing teams coming in and getting a sigificant amount of seats. That never used to happen in Detroit. Maybe we are spoiled, or spoiled/economy.

If anyone is going to put one by Luongo when he is on like he is tonight its going to be Zetterberg he seems to have his number, needs to get skating out there though.

Guest Crymson

Wow, big juicy rebound there from Howard, but what a great set of saves as well from him. Damn.

Believe it or not, all goalies give up rebounds on some shots.

Sucks that Zetterberg isn't in the lineup tonight.

We could use him with all the others out.

he's looked tired for about 10 games now. no patented Z move off the side boards for quite some time. i really hope the wings lock up 2nd in the west and sit Z for the last couple games. and as i'm posting this, Z almost gets one off his move...

Sure are alot of canucks fans there. You can hear the "LOUUU" and there was a pretty good cheer when they scored.

I'm getting a bit aggravated lately with opposing teams coming in and getting a sigificant amount of seats. That never used to happen in Detroit. Maybe we are spoiled, or spoiled/economy.

God I hate all other teams and their filthy, stupid fans. :ranting: