• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/23 GDT: Canucks 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

pretty good period by the wings. if they keep the shots to about 5 per period like in the 1st then i'm feeling pretty good about howard being in net. :hehe:

helm and mursak should be paired together.

Draper helm and mursak were lined up at one point

Someone tell me how the hell is there Lu chants!??! How are there Vancouver fans at the Joe!! I remember the days when there was a sea of red and white .. Nowadays leafs, Habs or Canuck fans have made there way in.

there are a lot of Nucks fans in Ontario even in Windsor, Red Wings tickets are not that expensive compared to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary... etc so when they have a chance to go they go

Even though it is 0-0... One of the best 1st periods the wings have played in a while... We got this!

Well the Canucks have been sitting around for 5 days. Now that they're warmed up...Look out

Someone tell me how the hell is there Lu chants!??! How are there Vancouver fans at the Joe!! I remember the days when there was a sea of red and white .. Nowadays leafs, Habs or Canuck fans have made there way in.

And I for one am thrilled about it - it gets the home crowd rockin', especially when Toronto is in town. Of course, I don't like the rude and contentious fans, usually from Nashville or Philly; that gets old.

Great period there. Would have liked to grabbed a goal or two on some of the opportunities we've had, but I thought we did well to control much of the period.

i gotta say. abby up on the first line with cleary and z looked awesome. they were really physical from the get go and haven't really let the van dmen find their feet much. something we haven't seen much this season except from the 4th line. i loved it. grind guys getting time with first line players. everyone seems to be using their shifts.

Just watch Versus. :thumbup:

Are they playing the game on versus? The Red Wings site, the Versus schedule, and my local cable have it listed to be on versus, but its not. Its only on FSD+ here fro some reason.

Kinda pisses me off, because I missed the first few minutes, thinking versus was just running some Cup flashbacks before the game. Then on a whim, I filpped to FSD+ real quick and the game was on! WTF?

He got punked the entire Nashville game, and I'm not gonna cut him any slack until he mans up a little.

He's on a short leash.

As long as you admit you're holding a grudge.

He had a great first. He was creating with the Z line, and with Mursak and Huds. His hit on Ballard was decent too.

I think you need to accept that he'll only fight when challenged (by someone in his weight class). It sucks, but I had to come to that realization after the first 42 games this year. He's better at playing a gritty style than everyone else on the team (except for maybe E), so I'll take what I can get. At least he hits a lot. I don't ***** about him too much since no one else on the team is standing up for their teammates. I'll call him out if he declines a fight he should accept, but otherwise he's no worse than any other Wings player. On most other teams, he would be the 3rd/4th/5th toughest player, and would likely play tougher with someone having his back.

Roenick, you ******* dumb piece of s***!

:ranting:

Just called Morrow the best captain in the NHL, over Lidstrom.

I caught that as well. Had to remind myself he's a dumb jock and if he talks enough something stupid is bound to come out.

Sweet creeping Jesus.....

I posted 20 minutes ago, open my email and get about 120 alerts from here saying so-and-so has posted.

Anyways -- Canucks looking a little rusty after so many days off. Edge to the Wings in the first period. I would expect the Canucks will pick it up in the second as they get their legs back.

Nine different streams for anyone who needs them: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/53930-NHL-Today!-March-23rd-2011

Edited by Chairman Maouth

there are a lot of Nucks fans in Ontario even in Windsor, Red Wings tickets are not that expensive compared to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary... etc so when they have a chance to go they go

my Canucks tix are $145.00 :(