• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/23 GDT: Canucks 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Some big, sometimes scary rebounds but Howard has come up big. Now its time for the offense to show up.

Sure are alot of canucks fans there. You can hear the "LOUUU" and there was a pretty good cheer when they scored.

I'm getting a bit aggravated lately with opposing teams coming in and getting a sigificant amount of seats. That never used to happen in Detroit. Maybe we are spoiled, or spoiled/economy.

That seems to be the case in almost every building they play in these days, I think it's the run and gun, pinching defencemen style they play, much like Detroit, it makes for exciting hockey.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

That seems to be the case in almost every building they play in these days, I think it's the run and gun, pinching defencemen style they play, much like Detroit, it makes for exciting hockey.

Not with Ericsson on your team

As a Canucks fan, do you ever hear that Loo looks like the butler from Mr. Deeds? I've always thought there is a strong resemblance.

Or they're the best team in Canada as of late.

Some big, sometimes scary rebounds but Howard has come up big. Now its time for the offense to show up.

sounds like a fairly reasonable request. the wings are getting pucks to the net, but mostly from crappy angles. if they're gonna continue that approach, atleast get someone to deflect one or crash the net with more authority.

I'm glad others have noticed. My old roommate and I couldn't get through a Vancouver game without mentioning it. I wonder if he changes all of the Canuck's socks?

He does, he's just sneaky sneaky about it.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Awful hands by Abs there.

Bad bounce too.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!