• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/3 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

-- General manager Ken Holland said Pavel Datsyuk is expected to return to the lineup for Sunday’s game against Minnesota at Joe Louis Arena. But, after the game, Babcock was told Datsyuk’s status remains questionable. He has missed seven games with a lower-body injury.

link

I wonder if Jimmy gets the starts back to back coming off an injury? If not I gotta think JMac is due for a bounceback. Gotta hope the Wings can keep the momentum rolling and just run through the Wild. If the Wings play like they did against Nashville plus possibly (hopefully!) having Datsyuk in the line up, there is no reason they should lose this game.

LETS GO WINGS!

Just please don't come out flat like you did for yesterday's game, its all I ask. Get the 2 points...its yours for the taking in this game.

GO WINGS!!!

Hmm.. were you watching the same game as I was yesterday? Just because the Wings went down 3-0 does not mean they came out flat. They got a couple good hits in the very first shift and were very up tempo through most of the period.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak (overtime)

Home: 2-game losing streak (1 shootout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Minnesota

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Home: 1-game losing streak (shootout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Home: 3W-5L-1OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Minnesota

Overall: 7W-2L-1OTL

Home: 7W-1L-1OTL-1SOL

Home Stand / Road Trip

This is the only game of a one-game home stand.

Record on this Day

April 3

This is the 20th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 19 games:

6W-7L-5T-1OTL.

Days of the Week

This is the 8th game of nine regular-season games played on Sunday this season. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

5W-1L-1OTL

LGW.

Yep this last year against Minnesota, and in 06 when they killed the Broncos to be 6-2 or something like that...then went back to being the lions lol.

Yeup, my Broncos pretty much sucked pigskin last year. <_<

I wonder if Jimmy gets the starts back to back coming off an injury? If not I gotta think JMac is due for a bounceback. Gotta hope the Wings can keep the momentum rolling and just run through the Wild. If the Wings play like they did against Nashville plus possibly (hopefully!) having Datsyuk in the line up, there is no reason they should lose this game.

LETS GO WINGS!

Minnesota is not an offensive team, so I imagine MacDOnald gets the start. Probably will be a boring game but I hope the Wings show up to play. They need the division clinched and to start some good habits.

Yep, looking good for Pavel, the latest Wings tweet:

DetroitRedWings Detroit Red Wings

Won't know officially for a few hours, but recent buzz indicates that we may have a little more dangle and deke in the lineup today.