• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/6 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Hurricanes 3

Rate this topic

Nice save, Jimmy!

Came in late, Z injuryu?

Got stood up on a hit at the Canes' blue line. Looked like his skate caught a rut in the ice, and might have twisted in an odd way.

Hank had a limp while leaving the ice, but I bet they are just going to take him out of the game to be safe. At this point of the season, there is no need for Babs to take any chances with Hank, Pavs and Nick because if the Wings are to win the cup, they need them to be healthy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just keep Z out of the games against the hawks too, just incase they try some funny business with him after whatever it was that caused him to go to the locker room this period.

Soo is this on FSD+ or FSD? The Tigers play tonight at the same time and both MLB.com and NHL.com say the respective games are on the regular FSD. Sorry if this has been discussed already in this thread, I just got back from class and I am in the process of making dinner.

Are you kidding me?

Which one is the ***** on FSN?

They play the pistons on FSN before the wings, so of course they will play the best team on the s***tiest channel.

Hank had a limp while leaving the ice, but I bet they are just going to take him out of the game to be safe. At this point of the season, there is no need for Babs to take any chances with Hank, Pavs and Nick because if the Wings are to win the cup, they need them to be healthy.

That's probable for the best.

The stupid mother F#*&!$ shouldn't of had him in this game anyways. The Chicago games had more meaning than this game. GRRRR.