• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/6 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Hurricanes 3

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Howard another huge rebound <_<

NO GOALIE BESIDES HOWARD EVER GIVES UP REBOUNDS IN ANY SITUATION. EVER.

He'd have gotten to that other post if he hadn't lost his stick.

Yup, I certainly got it.

Wings down 1 goal, Ward going to pitch the shutout. You just might want to turn off the TV the rest of the game. In fact, my recommendation is when the Wings fall 1-0 from here on out, just shut the TV off and concede victory. After all, no one comes back from a 1-0 deficit, especially the Wings.

You still didn't get him.

NO GOALIE BESIDES HOWARD EVER GIVES UP REBOUNDS IN ANY SITUATION. EVER.

He'd have gotten to that other post if he hadn't lost his stick.

I am waiting for the Wings to sign a goalie who doesn't give up rebounds. I guess I will be waiting for an eternity.

Guest Crymson

why in the hell cant this team score?

I'll indulge your pessimistic self and remind you that while this game is unimportant to the Wings, it is absolutely vital to the Canes.

Because you're apparently utterly unaware of circumstances, I'll also remind you that Ward is playing a whale of a game.

And finally, because you're unable to remember even the Wings` most recent game, I'll remind you that they scored just fine against Minnesota.

Edited by Crymson

Guest Crymson

Maybe. He looked out of position again, though.

He lost his stick, and in any event he shouldn't need to make that save alone. Stuart was too slow to get to Skinner.

Yup, I certainly got it.

Wings down 1 goal, Ward going to pitch the shutout. You just might want to turn off the TV the rest of the game. In fact, my recommendation is when the Wings fall 1-0 from here on out, just shut the TV off and concede victory. After all, no one comes back from a 1-0 deficit, especially the Wings.

Are you just fishing for an argument with someone or something? If you're trying to say that I am one of those people who throw in the towel once the Wings go down on the scoreboard, then you couldn't be more wrong. I am the complete opposite.

I am not the first, nor the last person on these boards to attempt (or believe in) the SHUTOUT jinx.

Well, I don't think the score is indicative of the level of play between these two teams tonight. But it doesn't matter, you get what you get. The Canes are sure to lock it down and try to strangle the life out of this one now. With the way Ward is playing they're going to need to get a good break or two to rally.

A rebound there is excusable, what's not is Howard takes his sweet ass time getting back to the other post. He overplayed that and was slow to get back. He has been burned many times this year on that kind of play. This is a gripe I have with him.

AT any rate, we haven't scored, it doesn't seem like we care too much. Babs is mixing the lines up constantly, maybe that's why. Maybe the wings locking up 3rd at worst has killed their motivation.

It would be sweet to beat Chicago twice in regulation this weekend and eliminate them from the playoffs.

I'll indulge your pessimistic self and remind you that while this game is unimportant to the Wings, it is absolutely vital to the Canes.

Because you're apparently utterly unaware of circumstances, I'll also remind you that Ward is playing a whale of a game.

And finally, because you're unable to remember even the Wings` most recent game, I'll remind you that they scored just fine against Minnesota.

Not to mention Nashville.

Are you just fishing for an argument with someone or something? If you're trying to say that I am one of those people who throw in the towel once the Wings go down on the scoreboard, then you couldn't be more wrong. I am the complete opposite.

I am not the first, nor the last person on these boards to attempt (or believe in) the SHUTOUT jinx.

I was waiting for the SHUTOUT jinx actually. Been yelling it here at the TV for the last period.