• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Zetterberg leaves against Carolina

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

Zetterberg took another shift before going to the locker room. Im hoping it can't be bad because he did play another shift.

1st round exit confirmed.

It might be worth it to stop hearing from you.

Zetterberg took another shift before going to the locker room. Im hoping it can't be bad because he did play another shift.

I'm sure it's just precautionary and rest for the playoffs. Not worried at all.

Guest mjtm77

k so someone said that he took another shift? is this true. if it is it does not make sense why would an injured player take another shift when being precautionary for playoffs?

Everyone wants the Wings to get 2nd place, but they want to rest their starters. Personally, I say rest the starters and lets go in at 3rd place. The Hockey gods have not been nice to us the last few years with all the injuries. Winning a cup takes a healthy team.

a sprain really is the best case scenario. I think a hyperextended knee is what we are looking at. Prognoses not so good.

I said before the game, Pav, Zetter, and Lids should have been riding the pine.

They could have gotten their time in during the final two games to get ready.

The only thing to do now, with Chicago having their ticket punched, is to rest Pav and Lids in the final two games. Take no chances. s***, I would forfeit them if I could.

You know if we did that the league would ***** and they would accuse us of tanking. I would love to hear people complain about that, I would say "after we saw that no-goal call we knew there was no point to playing these final games." I would get so many fines if I were in the league, because someone needs to tell it like it is. Lets go Cherry and Mick, tell it how it is.

a sprain really is the best case scenario. I think a hyperextended knee is what we are looking at. Prognoses not so good.

I said before the game, Pav, Zetter, and Lids should have been riding the pine.

They could have gotten their time in during the final two games to get ready.

The only thing to do now, with Chicago having their ticket punched, is to rest Pav and Lids in the final two games. Take no chances. s***, I would forfeit them if I could.

You know if we did that the league would ***** and they would accuse us of tanking. I would love to hear people complain about that, I would say "after we saw that no-goal call we knew there was no point to playing these final games." I would get so many fines if I were in the league, because someone needs to tell it like it is. Lets go Cherry and Mick, tell it how it is.

Just to clarify. Chicago does not yet have their ticket punched. They are 3 points up with 4 points on the line. If they lose both and Dallas wins against Colorado and Minny, Chicago is out.

from the video it doesnt look like it would be broken. looks like it would be more of a tear. really hope its nothing serious. cause hes a game changer and we need him to go anywhere in the playoffs.

He did not take another shift after the injury. He went back on the ice because the locker rooms were on the other side of the ice.

He did not take another shift after the injury. He went back on the ice because the locker rooms were on the other side of the ice.

I didn't see him take a shift either, but I think he tried to skate a bit during a brake. After that he returned to the bench and during the next brake he went to the dressing room.

I saw this last night and was hoping in the morning they do they old "no big deal we will sit him until the playoffs" now it doesn't look so good.

Z is just as important as Pasha and this season Z has carried the team for long stretches when Datsyuk was out. No ******* way I would have been playing him, Dats or Lidas.

Everyone wants the Wings to get 2nd place, but they want to rest their starters. Personally, I say rest the starters and lets go in at 3rd place. The Hockey gods have not been nice to us the last few years with all the injuries. Winning a cup takes a healthy team.

Dead nuts right. The wings will come into the playoffs a 3 seed pretty much no matter what. i dont think theyll take both vs. chicago, and SJ has a good shot of beating PHX twice. (dont tell me this is the wrong thread, i know)

So because of that and Z's injury not looking that bad, lets go ahead and sit him anyway. Might as well put Lids down as well.

FFS... I am at a loss right now. Losing this guy is just too much for this team to take and you could really tell once he went down. The offense was just in disarray. I will do my normal thing and find a happy place unsure.gif

Dude is a freaking warrior and as someone said "an animal", so let's hope this isn't enough to hold him back.

This is why I don't think it's a serious injury:

-He was able to skate off on his power

-He took 1 shift after the hit (Others say he didn't, but he clearly did, and then after that shift there was a stoppage as he went to the dressing room)

-He was able to get up after he got hurt without assistance

Those are just some of the things that I noticed when that all occurred.

Other Injuries and there circumstances:

Kopitar was not able to get up under his own power and had to be assisted off the ice. [broken Ankle]

Callahan didn't play another shift after he blocked the shot[broken Leg]

Just some examples as to why I don't believe it's a long term injury

Edited by Pat

This is why I don't think it's a serious injury:

-He was able to skate off on his power

-He took 1 shift after the hit (Others say he didn't, but he clearly did, and then after that shift there was a stoppage as he went to the dressing room)

-He was able to get up after he got hurt without assistance

Those are just some of the things that I noticed when that all occurred.

Other Injuries and there circumstances:

Kopitar was not able to get up under his own power and had to be assisted off the ice. [broken Ankle]

Callahan didn't play another shift after he blocked the shot[broken Leg]

Just some examples as to why I don't believe it's a long term injury

If you have something like a hairline fracture, you can get up and walk around, even play a bit more, but eventually it will become to sore and swollen. Hopefully the MRI shows that its nothing and he'll be ready for the playoffs.

If you have something like a hairline fracture, you can get up and walk around, even play a bit more, but eventually it will become to sore and swollen. Hopefully the MRI shows that its nothing and he'll be ready for the playoffs.

If it's a hairline fracture, Hank plays. We already know about this guy, and as we read below from my sig, "he has a will tank deeper than anyone I've (Babs) been associated with."

Not too worried especially with what poster Pat stated.