• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

PS
2011 Round 1 Photoshop War: Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

323 posts in this topic

Just realized, i hope that the black spot comes off as a bandage and not a puck

Yeah sorry it does. I was wondering why there was a floating puck by his head. :/

LadyInRed likes this

:lol:

It's the shape of a puck and this is a hockey forum. Sorry.

Yeah sorry it does. I was wondering why there was a floating puck by his head. :/

Fine! I'll fix it later :-P

See above.

Also, I don't really believe in mad mojo (considering I called both of such aforementioned events which occurred in the 97 and 98 playoffs after game 2 of each), but if you guys say no go, then no go.

Instead, I'll leave you with another creation:

millergoal_2.jpg

Blaayze, Vladifan and WizardOfOz30 like this

[i know this isn't really a Yotes war thing either, but oh well. I thought I would try to complement St Nick.]

6h5p8n.jpg

You are genius kook. We are not worthy. You and doc should get started on a collaboration site :lol:

Vladifan and thegerkin like this

[i know this isn't really a Yotes war thing either, but oh well. I thought I would try to complement St Nick.]

6h5p8n.jpg

Best one yet! And "dangle of death", I think you just created a new Datsyukian phrase :thumbup:

Back2WPG.gif

I got one with the same theme.. I am gonna wait to post mine tho.....(just in case)

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

6h5p8n.jpg

Sir, I bow to your superiority. You have outdone yourself. And you know that Pasha looks amazing in a tux. :wub:

I got one with the same theme.. I am gonna wait to post mine tho.....(just in case)

Aww Screw it! quick and simple and doesnt really create bad mojo....does it?

5637657807_5c922cc97b_m.jpg

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

Yup, we've got a decent little blog going, was mentioned on FSD and Versus so far...check it out if you like.

www.nightmareonhelmstreet.com

I've also heard them mention it on an away feed when Helm was causing havok. I thought it was pretty cool for Herm to get that kind of plug, on the away feed to boot.

Alright, I messed with the contrast and made the bandage more distinguishable. I don't want to just put the raw image of the bandage there b/c I'm trying to replicate the original poster which has the silhouette of an eye-patch

rhl6vd.jpg

Shout out to sharks fan "DLD" from last year who made this for us. Wanted to repost for anyone who didnt have a chance to save it

fe0xfk.jpg

RWRNHZ40 and Smite like this

The first two words of that second line are unnecessary, in which case you'd have to change defensemen to defenseman.

But still, awesome.

Thats wht i thought too :-P unfortunately i cannot edit it

Thats wht i thought too :-P unfortunately i cannot edit it

It was made by a Sharks fan so... I think that was the subtle way of putting in a little jab.

"One of".... :lol:

Kook and Doc. I want to use your photos and make personal posters for my bar, tHats how GREAT you guys are.